Chickee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awww ... poor arnie baby is crying and instead of our gal khushi, di is consoling him...

NAHIN!!!!!

i think its the mother's barsi - remember nani and di have gone to some pandit to get stuff... and they looked mighty serious when they were making that list 😳

and lavanya is being sent to office by arnie...

so K and he are alone at home ... er mami etc are there too but they NEVER interfere with rabba ve scenes, so no worries!!!!

but arnie has a headache!!!!!

Uff! aur new promo ka link bhi nahin mil raha!

HELP, someone ... ANYONE!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
The forum topic New Promo OMG has a link to a star live feed on a website on around its 2/3rd page. If you keep watching for about 10 or 15 minutes the promo should pop up somewhere. I waited and finally saw it. its quite short but its worth it. good luck :)
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Tommorows episode should definitely be good with the upset Arnav story and the Khushi and Arnav argument scene. Very drama packed, I cannot wait for it !!!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
lol i know howu feel! so much tension !! im getting a headache thinking of all of the possibilities 
desigirl_18 thumbnail
hey good point you have there!! it may very well be their mom's barsi and Arnav breaks down because he is missing his mom and all!! and omg Khushi seeing him break down and feeling bad for all her foolishness the whole day and calling him character dheela!! omg that would be good!! i know poor guy had a headache and here khushi is driving him crazy with her antics!! feel bad for Arnva baby!!
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think it has something to do with his past too..nuthing with Khushi getting electrocuted as people are saying.😆
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So many thoughts.. But the main one I think is about his past since Anjali was almost about to say something about their parents but Arnav stopped her.
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nipun our angel has uploaded it. enjoy. ðŸ˜‰