India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

the crying game :(

Chickee Goldie
Chickee
Chickee

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
awww ... poor arnie baby is crying and instead of our gal khushi, di is consoling him...

NAHIN!!!!!

i think its the mother's barsi - remember nani and di have gone to some pandit to get stuff... and they looked mighty serious when they were making that list Stern Smile

and lavanya is being sent to office by arnie...

so K and he are alone at home ... er mami etc are there too but they NEVER interfere with rabba ve scenes, so no worries!!!!

but arnie has a headache!!!!!

Uff! aur new promo ka link bhi nahin mil raha!

HELP, someone ... ANYONE!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrkdesigirl_18cherrypansyKamalika..AquaBluez17pinky_blueskies--Nargis--rechus

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
The forum topic New Promo OMG has a link to a star live feed on a website on around its 2/3rd page. If you keep watching for about 10 or 15 minutes the promo should pop up somewhere. I waited and finally saw it. its quite short but its worth it. good luck :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Tommorows episode should definitely be good with the upset Arnav story and the Khushi and Arnav argument scene. Very drama packed, I cannot wait for it !!!
AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
lol i know howu feel! so much tension !! im getting a headache thinking of all of the possibilities 
desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
hey good point you have there!! it may very well be their mom's barsi and Arnav breaks down because he is missing his mom and all!! and omg Khushi seeing him break down and feeling bad for all her foolishness the whole day and calling him character dheela!! omg that would be good!! i know poor guy had a headache and here khushi is driving him crazy with her antics!! feel bad for Arnva baby!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChickeeKamalika..

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I think it has something to do with his past too..nuthing with Khushi getting electrocuted as people are saying.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chickeepieperr

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
So many thoughts.. But the main one I think is about his past since Anjali was almost about to say something about their parents but Arnav stopped her.
smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
nipun our angel has uploaded it. enjoy. Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index