fan of saath nibhana saathiya

gopijimodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

I am new to this forum. I am a big fan of saath nibhana saathiya.

I really enjoyed reading everyones comments about the serial. I also liked reading fan fiction (ff i believe if I am not wrong)

I have been seeing the serial since july 2011. But I have seen some older episodes also.

what I love about the whole serial:
----I like how kokila tries so hard to help gopi and ahem's relationship
----I like how sweet jigar is.He is nice to everyone. He is sensitive too. he recognizes when Gopi is hurt.
----I like hetal's soft loving nature
----I lke how Kokila has really changed from what she was in the beginning of the serial to now.
----I like the focus on education

My opinion about who is beautiful: Gopi or Rashi

I think any person with a clean heart is beautiful.
so Gopi is beautiful.
ofcourse Raashi dresses well. she is very presentable. But Rashi never saw any difficulties in life. she had a smooth life. she had education. she has many reasons to be happy.
but did you see how unpresentable Rashi looks when she cries. Gopi looks beautiful whether she is crying or laughing. she is very innocent.

My opinion about Gopi's nature
Gopi probably knows that Rashi is trying to put her in trouble. But it is not in Gopi's nature to confront anyone. so she just puts up with it. This is not at all because she is not intelligent or because she is not educated. She is just classy. she does not confront. she does not gossip. she does not lie. she does not cheat.

my opinion on similarities between mothers in law and daughters in law
I think Gopi is more like Hetal and Rashi is more like Kokila.
what I mean is Kokila thinks that she has an unsuccessful husband and so does Rashi.
Hetal is big daughter in law of the house and so is Gopi.

My opinion about Ahem
He is good looking. He cant dance well. He cant laugh at himself. He is trained by his mom to think that work is everything and not family. He reall doesnt know what he wants. He knows what his mom wants him to be. May be after today's episode, he will reall try to make a name for himself and probably his character will change. He isone of the owners of such a big company. He should be more smart than he is now. He should be able to see who is troubling whom. He should be able to recognize how Rashi is troubling his wife. He should be smart enough to know that Anitha is not for him. how can he trust Anitha who troubled Kinjal by not letting her brother marry Kinjal. I like Ahem but his character can improve. he should be much more smarter. Gopi is lucky to have Ahem and Ahem is lucky to have Gopi. i hope Ahem realizes that soon enough.

My opinion about Rashi.
I hope she will get caught. that too while she is doing a very ugly kalakari. I dont know if Rashi will ever become a good person in the serial and if every one will like her. but for now, whatever she has done, she is not a nice person. Rashi can hurt anyone to achieve what she wants.
she tried to hurt baa, nani, kokila and gopi physically. she is a very bitter person. Kokila is probably jealous of Hetal but Kokila is not devious. Rashi is very clever, and devious.
I really hope Hetal will be the one to catch Rashi doing bad stuff and let everyone in the family now about the truth. I also hope that Ahem warns Rashi to give respect to his wife. That will really be a great scene.

Gopi and Ahem:
I really hope love develops fast between Gopi and Ahem.
The serial is going so slow. one day events are shown in 5 to 6 episodes sometimes.
i really hope there are some good scenes between the two very soon.

regarding Dhawal:
I think he is really going to be very successful and kinjal will learn to love him.
He is very forgiving  and a simple person. and already loves kinjal.

I like how the serial shows some miracles also. Like someone tries to hurt Gopi, but it does her good instead of bad (like the janmastami)

Also, I really hope Gopi will continue to study early in morning and also stay up late to read in the night. that way even if Rashi disturbs her during the day, she still has done her homework.

Thank you for reading my post. I could not stop myself from posting the comment after seeing the serial for a few months now and i am a really big fan of the serial.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really liked your post .  I also think your are very right in what you said about everyone.
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, i think i can totally agree with ur thougts which pointed out here
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi i really like your post & welcome to forum hope u enjoy hear
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice post and welcome to the forum
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcum toπŸ€— saathiya forum i love your post 
welcome to the forum dear...this is ur first post but it covers everything in the serial..and of course great analysis. 😳
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very good analysis, you should come to the forum more often and contribute in the various threads talking about these things. 

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u nice post...
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post...and good analysis..πŸ‘   Hope to get more posts...