-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dasuni

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

She wore saree one day! If my memory ok she wore a saree for a pooja occation at urmi's place, that day rashi and jiger were also there and gifted a diamond ring to kinjal but the other members of mm didn't attend to the pooja cz there was a occation in mm also which i don't remember Smile

That's right Dasuni, she wore it for for puja and the occasion was Aham's birthdayLOLLOLRashi didn't want to leave the MM she didn't want to miss the minnie mouse cake kalakari she had done, so she missed it the whole time at the puja she and her mother were thinking of the Modi Mansion.

I think what Anj said that she doesn't want phui to steal her sarees, she's leaving in a place where her things keep disappearing as Urmila steals from her, Dhawal and her own daughter too.

Also Kokila both her kids are very different to her, she always goes on about saanskar, parvarish, maryaada. But her kids are afraid of Kokila, because of her shouting, but they don't like traditional they like modern things and hold them dear.

yup! Me too think that is why Aham wearing sherwani as his evening kit while Jiger wearing a modern suit Wink

So you are saying his traditional?

Also he like Anita's modern western wear, but hated it when Rashi dressed modern and western in Switzerland, perhaps I should rephrase where Aham is concerned he "thinks" he likes modern but his actually traditional, but he hasn't taken the time to figure that out.

hmmm... I'm agree with u! A very traditional sole lives under this young modern man cz he is expecting a wife or sister behave like his mom as she is very traditio traditional in her nature. I don't think if Anita married to him she will not wear as traditional and Aham will never accept that, i'm sure he will never bear to see that
Big smile
yah that's why this new track will be good for him I suppose, because he doesn't really know what he wants and what others are around him...always working and studying and reflecting on himself. It's a case of being educated on only the skills you are required to do your job and nothing else...

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 20 September 2011 at 11:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilu.Dasuni

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
it is not compulsory i guess that u should use what u endorse.

Go to top