Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Is Rajbeer is angry with preeto or not??????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
What is going to happened when Rajbeer saw Preeto in his class room Angryor TongueQuestionThere will be interesting thing going to take place?What can be , any viewers can  guessQuestion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Rajbeer is angry with preeto or not??????" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Anasuya ji, I have a feeling he is going to be angry. The reason being Preeto bringing the file to the quarters just for him and I am sure someone or the other will tease him about it. He may or may not like it but if I go by his expression at the end of today's episode, I have a feeling Preeto has got an earful coming followed by Project "manaofy Preeto" after she leaves in anger and disappointment.

Just my thoughts!Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rimitimi2000nikhilageetjmoyee200sehar mehrotraMehek25ash91br200910anasuya43

snaidu18

Groupbie

snaidu18

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Rajbeer is going to be furious with Preeto. Because it is totally unprofessional and interupting
a very important project. It is normal for anyone to get angry. But I also blame the Airforce Office,
as they cannot allow anyone to walk into any of their sessions just like that.
So, Rajbeer is going to be angry at Preeto and then he is going to feel bad and apologise. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jmoyee200-Jahnvi-anasuya43

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I agree with u all. i also feel Rajbeer is going to get angry at Preeto. maybe because he will be in for some teasing from the others. At least that's what I think from seeing Rajbeer's expressions yesterday. Lets see what happens now. Can't wait for tonight's episode.

br200910jmoyee200-Jahnvi-anasuya43

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I agree...His frnds will tease him abt it and he'll probably shout on Preeto!!!!!!!

What I don't understand is how can they let a civillian just walk into an important and confidential IAF class?????
I mean there have to be guards at every entrance!!!!!!lolzzz...

Agar CVs ne ye sb socha hota toh bechari Preeto ko daant na padti!!!!!!

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 21 September 2011 at 4:05am

ash91jmoyee200-Jahnvi-anasuya43

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I am quite sure he is going to be very angry with Preeto and is going to shout at her and perhaps say something that he is later going to regret. But what Preeto did was wrong. she should have waited till his meeting got over. But its going to be fun watching him try to make up with herEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jmoyee200anasuya43

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Rajbeer is probably going to explode and probably say a thing or two to Preeto.

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
 yyyaaa Rajbeer may be angry cozAngry Rajbeer ko bahut hi jyada Punised HogaCry coz Rajbeer Ek Iaf officer hai & his all work confidential  so 1 file also tomuch Imp...Shocked so now just like File ka miss hona very bad..Evil Smile
Preeto also very  unprofessional and interupting...
Cry Preeto ko wait karna the classover hone tak...Ouch

Edited by br200910 - 21 September 2011 at 12:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.