India-Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Psychotic !

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Ahh..I just watched  two three episodes of this show...exclusively for the fun of watching retarded alien customs...TongueLOL

What a psychotic, dysfunctional family...I can't stop laughing at them the whole time--they are  un intentionally funny. The way all the bahus allow themselves be treated as sub-humans is so weird. Mrs Kaushik seems to be a sadistic tyrant. But the funny part is all the others nurture her retard behavior!...
Who is she to give such crazy punishments and make living, adult people dance to her tunes. Its like practicing slavery. Why would adult women let themselves be treated like slaves. They need counseling, therapy and be sent for rehabilitation!...If someone treated me like that-- I would have told her off that moment itself...infact why would anyone want to stay married  in such a crazy setup :P

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dearossaewalooser01Gauri22Mohini19rayadallienycsweetie

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
ABSOLUTELY my sentiments. But, you know what the producers cater to the general public. One may like it or not, majority of the Indian telly audiences feed on regressive and pathetic storylines such as these.

Of course, there are people like us who are simply sick of watching such ridiculous plots. But, then who cares? We don't really affect their TRPs much. So, why show positivity or something forward looking?

I'm so sick of this serial these days that I simply read the updates every once in a while. Its enough for me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hppppp

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I agree. Sometimes I am so fed up of the storylines of the various serials that I too just read the updates.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6hppppp

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index