Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

   
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Game: YMGGK Cast With Forum Members (Page 19)

-Pine- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pine-
-Pine-

Joined: 14 May 2011
Posts: 18382

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

Originally posted by Problem_Child

Originally posted by Problem_Child

Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

Originally posted by Problem_Child

Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

Originally posted by Problem_Child

whoa u guys took this game to a whole new level

this is really interesting and sounds like fun too
LOL Yes we did...Ranchod beta how r u doin? Do drop in sometimes to visit your Sheetal Mami Wink
ahha sheetal mami,i hope u are behaving yourself and not causing trouble
Of course Ranchod beta I'm behaving very well...you know Deb jee and Raj are going to buy me a car and give me a modelling career? Big smile
 
modeling??? new car???? wat does mama ji think about this?
 and who is Deb ji and raj?
wat are u up to mami?
Ohh ho Ranchod beta...Deb jee is Lata's new boss and Raj is Karan's old friend...very nice people Big smile
 
speaking of lata mama ji,abha told me that she was in the hospital.how is she doin?wat happened?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-rechus

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Joined: 02 March 2011
Posts: 6318

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Problem_Child

Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

Originally posted by Problem_Child

Originally posted by Problem_Child

Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

Originally posted by Problem_Child

Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

Originally posted by Problem_Child

whoa u guys took this game to a whole new level

this is really interesting and sounds like fun too
LOL Yes we did...Ranchod beta how r u doin? Do drop in sometimes to visit your Sheetal Mami Wink
ahha sheetal mami,i hope u are behaving yourself and not causing trouble
Of course Ranchod beta I'm behaving very well...you know Deb jee and Raj are going to buy me a car and give me a modelling career? Big smile
 
modeling??? new car???? wat does mama ji think about this?
 and who is Deb ji and raj?
wat are u up to mami?
Ohh ho Ranchod beta...Deb jee is Lata's new boss and Raj is Karan's old friend...very nice people Big smile
 
speaking of lata mama ji,abha told me that she was in the hospital.how is she doin?wat happened?
The poor thing got molested...by your brother Vimal!!!!!!! I brought a baba to make her pure but your sister-in-law Abha told him a set of nonsense...and pundit jee told me to get lost AngryAngry I could have just cuffed him there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-rechus

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Joined: 14 June 2007
Posts: 40093

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Omg what have you all turned my thread into? Shocked ROFL

What role do I have in this? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana--Nags-

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Joined: 19 February 2008
Posts: 77634

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Omg what have you all turned my thread into? Shocked ROFL

What role do I have in this? LOL

LOLLOLLOL
You can be the prestigious Swarn Bhavan that everyone is fighting for LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana--Nags-

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Joined: 14 June 2007
Posts: 40093

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
^ no thank you. I pass on it. U took my role. :( LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana-

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Joined: 25 June 2011
Posts: 86503

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Hey koyal... Whr r u..? R u salf..?
-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Joined: 22 June 2008
Posts: 19075

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

Hey koyal... Whr r u..? R u salf..?


here i am 
sorry for late 
my class just finished

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Joined: 25 June 2011
Posts: 86503

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

Originally posted by rechus

Hey koyal... Whr r u..? R u salf..?



here i am
sorry for late
my class just finished

great.. I'm always worried abt u... If anythng happen to u.. It effct only me... So always be careful...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
****YMGGK Help Desk****(Post ur querries here!!)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81

Author: ramas   Replies: 644   Views: 68217

ramas 644 68217 17 February 2014 at 7:24pm by love_karanabha
|| YMGGK : Audio Songs & Music Corner ||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 101   Views: 49016

.StarryPhoenix 101 49016 15 June 2013 at 1:48am by anaghakaran
YMGGK Summary Video:UPDATING

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89

Author: CrazzyBusy   Replies: 710   Views: 38040

CrazzyBusy 710 38040 24 July 2012 at 8:19pm by FastFuriousgirl
|| YMGGK : Creative Galleria || (Comments Allowed)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 1139   Views: 110076

.StarryPhoenix 1139 110076 30 June 2012 at 9:11pm by VishaD.
YMGGK Picture Gallery(No Comments)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Gur.N.cool   Replies: 1201   Views: 344225

Gur.N.cool 1201 344225 23 October 2011 at 12:45pm by YMGGK_favourite

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index