rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

yup

she is queen of crying😭
she said she is not raped while the report showed that she was raped😉
i want her to suffer more😈

koyal... Evrytm I told u.. This is not gud attitude... She is women like u... Hw can u said... Karan will surly accpt u... We hav lot of ways for it.. So u d't disturb lataji.. Got it..
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NivanaLuvsZeetv

The poor thing got molested...by your brother Vimal!!!!!!! I brought a baba to make her pure but your sister-in-law Abha told him a set of nonsense...and pundit jee told me to get lost 😡😡 I could have just cuffed him there...

WHAT!!!! molested by vimal,my brother would never do such a thing to anyone.how can u mamiji say a thing like this.You must think before u speak.Lata is Abha's sister and she is also like a sister to vimal,he would never do anything to hurt her or her family.Where is my brother now?Abha did what she thought was right and i stand by her side fully as she would never do anything to hurt her family.i must talk to Abha and Karan
Problem.C thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechus

Hey DV.. R u see koyal..?

hello u  must be raj

Edited by Problem_Child - 12 years ago
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Problem_Child

WHAT!!!! molested by vimal,my brother would never do such a thing to anyone.how can u mamiji say a thing like this.You must think before u speak.Lata is Abha's sister and she is also like a sister to vimal,he would never do anything to hurt her or her family.Where is my brother now?Abha did what she thought was right and i stand by her side fully as she would never do anything to hurt her family.i must talk to Abha and Karan

Ranchod beta...you can never trust anyone these days at all.I never thought in my wildest dreams that a person like Vimal will do this but...we can just never tell a person...pretty much everyone on our side of the family has accpeted the truth,It's only your side who denies it..
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so no one told me my role yet. sheesh. i'm not going to be a standing house. hmph! lol

also guys please don't quote  more than 3 times. the page gets messy!
Problem.C thumbnail

Ranchod beta...you can never trust anyone these days at all.I never thought in my wildest dreams that a person like Vimal will do this but...we can just never tell a person...pretty much everyone on our side of the family has accpeted the truth,It's only your side who denies it..

mami ji when will u stop talking nonsense.surely thaukur sab and cp don't believe this ,they know that vimal will never in his life do such a thing.shelly bahbi must be in a terrible state right now
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

so no one told me my role yet. sheesh. i'm not going to be a standing house. hmph! lol

also guys please don't quote  more than 3 times. the page gets messy!

Oh sorry Rani... Really don't know who you can be...wait aren't you Karan? 😊

-Nirvana- thumbnail

mami ji when will u stop talking nonsense.surely thaukur sab and cp don't believe this ,they know that vimal will never in his life do such a thing.shelly bahbi must be in a terrible state right now

ðŸ˜² I am not speaking nonsense!I'm speaking the truth!I really don't know-but I 'm suspecting Raj(sorry Raj but after Karan yelled at me yesturday I got scared and couldn't blame anyone else but you) Yes the entire family is in bad condition and your father has all this tension after he just came back from surgery...
Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago
-Nirvana- thumbnail
I think so 😉