Game: YMGGK Cast With Forum Members - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Koyal Ji and Dev? What is their connection? Maa did suspect Dev. I need to tell this to Karan and we need to follow Dev.</font>

both of u follow him.. I wil watch all movements of koyal.. Then 1 thing d't say abt dis any1.. Its secret plan..
Originally posted by rechus

both of u follow him.. I wil watch all movements of koyal.. Then 1 thing d't say abt dis any1.. Its secret plan..

Sure Dev Ji.

Arey Mamiji, what are you doing here? Were you listening to all i was talking? πŸ˜²
Abha ji, be careful.. Mami ji is vry dangerous and big pet of koyal..

Ok.. Mami ji, aftr lata ji's marriage i wil produce a film for u.. Sharukh, salman, ameer, which hero u like mami ji...
πŸ˜ƒ ALL!!!!!!!

Sure Dev Ji.

Arey Mamiji, what are you doing here? Were you listening to all i was talking? πŸ˜²
N...N...Nahi A...A...Abha beti I...I was just sw...sweeping the floor that's all πŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

<font color="#0099ff" size="6" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">πŸ˜ƒALL!!!!!!!</font>

ohh.. Mami ji..
Are you sure you didn't listen to anything i was taking Maami Ji? Remember, must not lie or Maa's soul will disturb you πŸ˜†

Are you sure you didn't listen to anything i was taking Maami Ji? Remember, must not lie or Maa's soul will disturb you πŸ˜†
😲No Abha beti I...I wasn't...please don't let didi's soul haunt me 😭
Abha ji, i wil produce 3 films 4 mami ji.. So pls find a job 4 me.. Othrwse i wil beg...

Abha ji, i wil produce 3 films 4 mami ji.. So pls find a job 4 me.. Othrwse i wil beg...

Raj ji, are you sure you want to take such a big risk? πŸ˜²