Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vishalinie

Maa went to find out about Dev ji ðŸ˜•

Haan..Haaan...i forgot that...btw, abha ...tune kal sheetal ki dance dekhi??  Sach batao...toh hume bhi ...hussi aaye...yeh sheetal bhi naaa???😆
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

--// Please Join I//--

Hey Guys, You Are Invited To One Of Our Very Special Friends Birthday thread! She is a sweetheart, a gem of a person and a very good friend of ours & she in none other then -

CutiePieRani

It's her Birthday today & I hope that all of you will take some time off and drop your birthday wishes for her and make this day extremely cherish-able for her!  

Link --

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1912446

PM - Zeenat/ZoobiDoobi

''''
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mami jee is here!

Sorry I haven't come n talked in a few days...I had to get my beauty sleep clean around the house and o a bit of shopping 😉

Arreyyy! Where is pundit jee?!?!? Your food is ready!
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Arey mamiji. How is your investigation going on? Done shopping using Dev Ji's credit card? ðŸ˜†
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishalinie

Arey mamiji. How is your investigation going on? Done shopping using Dev Ji's credit card? ðŸ˜†

Very good Very good...I'm still working on the case..😲 how did you know abt Dev's card!!?!?!?
aarcha thumbnail
Abha hamari beti hai...usko sab kuch paa hai sheetal ...( niru, btw, i changed 2 thakkur's role..😉 )
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarcha

Abha hamari beti hai...usko sab kuch paa hai sheetal ...( niru, btw, i changed 2 thakkur's role..😉 )

😲 Oh god Takkur jee...I...I...I...did...didn't do anything I just found the card and thought of going shopping  (I realised di 😉)
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivanaLuvsZeetv

Very good Very good...I'm still working on the case..😲 how did you know abt Dev's card!!?!?!?

Because i saw you shopping the other day and when i enquired, the person said that you used an credit card and it was named after AK. So i knew you are having the Credit Card. Plus i had vision about it ðŸ˜‰
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarcha

Ji Babuji, i'm your daughter. So i'm always smart ðŸ˜†
aarcha thumbnail
vaise sheetal, i liked u'r bengali dance...taarif kiye bina reh nahi paoongaa...raghav ko...tume bardasht karne ke liye...