Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

why are people so against iccha (Page 2)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I don't really comment much in the forum so this post is not really directed at me, but since I am not really a big Iccha fan I will answer it anyways.

Her character is a typical 2 dimensional telly character. I can stand a lot of dumb tv things for entertainment's sake but dumb character is not one of them. I think being a positive character is fine, but it shouldn't be to such extremes that it's simply unbelievable and unrealistic. Also I love character growth and character progress. And usually such characters never really change. From day one to the last day of the show they are usually the same. Why even watch a character when they are always the same and you know what will happen?

Nothing against Iccha though, I just don't like most telly saintly bahus. Not saying that I like negative characters either, but I do find them more entertaining. Sometimes I wait to see how low they will stoop to get something, sometimes If I like a character enough I wait for them to mature, to transform, to grow into a better person. I always find it interesting to see who these characters are attached to and why. What makes them loyal to someone, or why they act the way they do.

I m also not Ichchha fan and whn a character is portrayed unpractical and over mahan, its irritate me. i always believe negative characters r like masala in food, and they make serial interesting,i love to watch negative character stooping low to lowest, but its irritate, whn its hsown tht they r constantly succeeding in their evil plan. i love to watch villains get their due after doing crimes and not enjoy the life, while positive character suffering all the time. Ichchha may be dumb and irritating, but whn we criticize her we cant suspect her intention. if she saved the child, left for dying, we can criticize her dumbness for not informing to police but we cant say her BABY ROBBER. wht ever she hs done wrong only due to her dumbness and due to her TAPU LOVE or the burden of ahsan. Intentionally she hd never done anything wrong. 
on the otherhand Tapu did all crime DUE TO HER OWN CREATED ILLUSSION, WITH BAD INTENTION, WITH WELL PLANNED WAY. if Ichchha is irritating due to her dumbness, Tapu is irritating going scot free for all her crimes and enjoying the life, while other good characters r still suffering.
wht ever Tapu got back so far, ONLY DUE TO HER OWN MISTAKES or by the nature. NO BODY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. while other people r suffering for Tapu's deed. But for those crimes which she hs done to make others life hell, neither she is repenting nor she hs got any punishment. SHE IS CRYING FOR HER OWN PAIN AND NOT BECOZ SHE IS REPENTING. THE DAY SHE WILL START CRYING FOR OTHERS PAIN, I WILL SAY SHE HS IMPROVED.
loving a character for intertainment purpose is not wrong, i also love negative Tapu to be punished, but whn we discuss, we cant justify their act. whn people say tht except Ichchha murder attepmt she hs done nothing wrong, thn this is not just liking for entertainment purpose but this is justification of her evil act. u accept it or not, but this is fact.

Edited by ankit111 - 21 September 2011 at 2:14am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3monalisa2010mamSnehapoRiyacuteAbhiAniTwinkie_Starraju_skyILoveDramarasyafanDreamer_Banjaaran.cjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

I m also not Ichchha fan and whn a character is portrayed unpractical and over mahan, its irritate me. i always believe negative characters r like masala in food, and they make serial interesting,i love to watch negative character stooping low to lowest, but its irritate, whn its hsown tht they r constantly succeeding in their evil plan. i love to watch villains get their due after doing crimes and not enjoy the life, while positive character suffering all the time. Ichchha may be dumb and irritating, but whn we criticize her we cant suspect her intention. if she saved the child, left for dying, we can criticize her dumbness for not informing to police but we cant say her BABY ROBBER. wht ever she hs done wrong only due to her dumbness and due to her TAPU LOVE or the burden of ahsan. Intentionally she hd never done anything wrong. 
on the otherhand Tapu did all crime DUE TO HER OWN CREATED ILLUSSION, WITH BAD INTENTION, WITH WELL PLANNED WAY. if Ichchha is irritating due to her dumbness, Tapu is irritating going scot free for all her crimes and enjoying the life, while other good characters r still suffering.
wht ever Tapu got back so far, ONLY DUE TO HER OWN MISTAKES or by the nature. NO BODY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. while other people r suffering for Tapu's deed. But for those crimes which she hs done to make others life hell, neither she is repenting nor she hs got any punishment. SHE IS CRYING FOR HER OWN PAIN AND NOT BECOZ SHE IS REPENTING. THE DAY SHE WILL START CRYING FOR OTHERS PAIN, I WILL SAY SHE HS IMPROVED.
loving a character for intertainment purpose is not wrong, i also love negative Tapu to be punished, but whn we discuss, we cant justify their act. whn people say tht except Ichchha murder attepmt she hs done nothing wrong, thn this is not just liking for entertainment purpose but this is justification of her evil act. u accept it or not, but this is fact.

very well said ankitClap... its the way evil is being justified and the good deeds are getting abused as trying to be mahaan is what puts one off... one does not have to love all good characters or hate all negative characters ... but  justifying the evil deeds to defend liking the negative characters and demeaning the positive characters for no reason atall which makes one feel disgusted ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkie_Starankit111tiny15

thnkdiffrnt Senior Member
thnkdiffrnt
thnkdiffrnt

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I agree...its nice to see a character evolve...and clearly Tapasya's character has a lot more dimensions..and from a viewers standpoint more interesting to watch...  but if I had a choice ..i would much rather be around an Iccha in real life than a tapasya...

But if Iccha tries to be mahaan then Tapasya has never felt a moral responsibility towards anyone...

When one is poor one has far fewer choices...  Despite being nice so many are maligning her...i cannot even imagine how much worse it would be if the characters were swapped...ie Tapasya be really nice and Ichha be self absorbed and a narcissist. 

our interpretation of the characters says so much more about us than the characters...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

rakun 4eva IF-Dazzler
rakun 4eva
rakun 4eva

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
its simple bcz she is shown dumbest character ever

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

I don't really comment much in the forum so this post is not really directed at me, but since I am not really a big Iccha fan I will answer it anyways.

Her character is a typical 2 dimensional telly character. I can stand a lot of dumb tv things for entertainment's sake but dumb character is not one of them. I think being a positive character is fine, but it shouldn't be to such extremes that it's simply unbelievable and unrealistic. Also I love character growth and character progress. And usually such characters never really change. From day one to the last day of the show they are usually the same. Why even watch a character when they are always the same and you know what will happen?

Nothing against Iccha though, I just don't like most telly saintly bahus. Not saying that I like negative characters either, but I do find them more entertaining. Sometimes I wait to see how low they will stoop to get something, sometimes If I like a character enough I wait for them to mature, to transform, to grow into a better person. I always find it interesting to see who these characters are attached to and why. What makes them loyal to someone, or why they act the way they do.

I totally agree. I usually don't take Tappu's side. She has made her share of mistakes, mistake is a mild word to describe what she has done. I hate it when bad characters keep getting away with things, or when their redemption loses value by the constant twists and turns in their character. One day the character is good, the 2nd day the character is bad. I remember Jigyasa from Kasamh se. She was overall a negative character. However she was a very strong character, she was interesting. I loved it every time they redeemed her but as always she would always turn back evil. I wish for once they would show true growth, and show a character with sincerity.

I won't lie, when it comes to Tapasya and Iccha I do like Taps better. Mainly because I like Rashmi's acting so she usually gets to me. Also the range of emotions she can go through is entertaining I guess. I don't like her in a way where I want her with Veer or anything. I don't mind her crying, I don't mind her losing everything. I simply like Rashmi's acting so I like watching what she can do with the character given to her. I wish her character was more consistent though.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirasyafanankit111tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
because ichcha is too sleepy Sleepy LOL and make us to sleep after seen her...LOL

Edited by varun.tap - 21 September 2011 at 2:01pm

rakun 4evarasyafanReallyCool

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakun 4eva

its simple bcz she is shown dumbest character ever
yeah bilkul correct Claptotal agree...LOL Big smile Smile isse badi bakwass aur dumb character maine kahi nahi dekha...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rakun 4evarasyafan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

<font color="#006699" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I don't really comment much in the forum so this post is not really directed at me, but since I am not really a big Iccha fan I will answer it anyways.

Nothing against Iccha though, I just don't like most telly saintly bahus. Not saying that I like negative characters either, but I do find them more entertaining. Sometimes I wait to see how low they will stoop to get something, sometimes If I like a character enough I wait for them to mature, to transform, to grow into a better person. I always find it interesting to see who these characters are attached to and why. What makes them loyal to someone, or why they act the way they do. </font>

<font color="#006699" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I totally agree. I usually don't take Tappu's side. She has made her share of mistakes, mistake is a mild word to describe what she has done. I hate it when bad characters keep getting away with things, or when their redemption loses value by the constant twists and turns in their character. One day the character is good, the 2nd day the character is bad. I remember Jigyasa from Kasamh se. She was overall a negative character. However she was a very strong character, she was interesting. I loved it every time they redeemed her but as always she would always turn back evil. I wish for once they would show true growth, and show a character with sincerity.

I won't lie, when it comes to Tapasya and Iccha I do like Taps better. Mainly because I like Rashmi's acting so she usually gets to me. Also the range of emotions she can go through is entertaining I guess. I don't like her in a way where I want her with Veer or anything. I don't mind her crying, I don't mind her losing everything. I simply like Rashmi's acting so I like watching what she can do with the character given to her. I wish her character was more consistent though.</font>
its absolutely logical view. If everybody start thinking like tht, there wd not be fight.everybody hv their own liking, but whn people start posting illogical things due to their personal choices thn problem arise. Some people even go to the extend to misinterpret constitution to defend a reel character, Thts not acceptable. As concern to acting its personal choice. I find both Rashami and Tina average. I like Ayub khan most. So its absolutely personal choice.but it dosnt mean tht we sd defend action of ur choice actor anyhow.

crisps21AbhiAnitiny15

Go to top