India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol and Ragini a retro style couple

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Parul is beautiful, she has beautiful features and as Ragini  she personified that beauty when the show took its leap , and beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder who was none other than Anmol her husband played by Apurva who always raised her of how elegant and beautiful and how Khoobsoorat she looked.

Krithika has made beautiful siggy's in grey shade(black and white) are just caprtivating Day Dreaming

Ragini looks extremely beutiful and Anmol very handsome just like the couples who are classic  in the chapters of the yesterday years

Oldie goldies somngs of the yesterday years are just so beautiful ...Embarrassed

And looking at this retro couple who have  shown that love can be anything from just  understanding and sharing ones sorrow to Anmol praising Ragini for how  beautiful she is and how much he admires her  even if it is to juts keeping to himself and smiling shyly  and  seing that Ragini can see how much he would love to sit by her side and say a few words, the grey black and white era captures these moments so well in the following songs which wok wonders on this couple.. Day Dreaming

Chaudavi ka Chaand, This song is a classic, Anmol and Ragini  have immense depth in their gestures, its so well shown , the subtle romance seen in their eyes, what is romance is just what they can show so beautifully, I could  see sch depth in the song and the way the video shows  how ANmol see Ragini with such passion like a divine beauty and no one else is there than her in her simple self she is just beautiful Heart

Ishaaron Isharron Mai Dil Lene waley
, This is another classic song, Romance again need not be over board, its  the way  your eyes can speak and convey the passion you have, Anmol  loved Ragini since so many years we were not acquainted by that, but when  it was shown , there was no looking back, he  would  say it through his eyes, Isharron Ishaaron say , The meaning of Love  after a period is define as the way a mature couple sees it in pure passion by the gestures of speaking , and  making  the women blush  but still hide  it as she loves it, Anmol would make Ragini smile  by praising her  by just through his  eyes  telling her and she would understand , and this was evident by her way of understanding what love means to her and what Anmol her husband would communicate with her. We saw this  and the classic way was beautiful shown to us with a royal touch..
Heart

Main negahen tumarey cheheray say Hataoo Kaisay,
  Anmol loved to look into Ragini's eyes, they spoke a lot she would'nt tell much  whats in her heart , but her eyes were captivating for him to understand the depth of her love for him, He would  admire her and understand that somewhere she would know that he loved her immensely and would get all that needed by the way she looked at him.. Love  Passion and Romance all bundled so well , this couple Anmol and Ragini have shown the viewers the classic example of how  thebeauty in love can be as simple and subtle as just talking through their eyes and the slow passion brewing up with their conversation..
Heart
Kudos to Apurva and Parul to have shown such depth in these characters...Clap

This couple is just perfect and will stay this way as they have shown  a uniqueness is just out of the world, Indeed Apurva and Parul compliment each other well ,Clap Hope to see these two again and Krithka I just want to thank You for these wonderful siggy's in grey and the VM's ClapClap

Edited by shanti05 - 20 September 2011 at 7:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18anizorrekha02tvmylovesami01krithikassaveeta24

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
shanti, what a beautiful post, dil khush kar diya. truly grey scale suits angini because of their chemistry.they dont need anything else to make them magical. i miss them hopefully we see them soon. thanks to kritika for this wonderful siggies & vms.i hope she makes more in grey scale

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24shanti05

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot shanti for posting these siggys and VM's.Hug

I am so touched to see this post, Hugyou made my day my friend.Big smile

I was all smile seeing my creations.Big smile

Of course angini looks so royal in retro style. Day DreamingBoth look so magical in B& W.Day Dreaming

I am always in awe seeing angini in b & w.Day Dreaming

I myself was stunned to see my first retro VM Mein nighahein.Day Dreaming It was too good. HeartCredit for the song goes to saveeta.Thumbs Up

And thanks a lot my friend for these beautiful comments on each VM with the angini scenes.Hug

waiting to see my angini back soon.Day Dreaming

It's always a pleasure to do VM's and siggys on angini.Big smile

@ Rozy ,will definitely make more my friend especially for you.Big smile

I am adding one more B & W VM of angini,Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylovesaveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

@shanti..wat an awesome post..lovely and you did take us to the golden era with angini…Clap

Second wat you have written about our  retro couple..angini..

Parul beautiful actress and as ragini we got to see that grace.elegance post leap bidaai..

Ragini simplicity is the beauty..

Apoorva as anmol  the dashing husband of ragini..

The graceful ragini and the charismatic anmol ….angini the classic couple and who compliment each other...

For me as I always said they are unique..they portrayed anmol-ragini to the T..it was a regal to watch this couple onscreen.they did gave us a different way of how love can be..not the over excess romance to show your love but simple..pure love..their eyes did most of the speaking..the little awkwardness..the shyness..smile..their support and understanding for each other…they got the viewers attention…

Angini the magical couple and retro style suits them so perfectly..the siggies and VMS in black and white shows the sizzling chemistry of angini…a chemistry that speaks volumes..

A big thanks to krithika for her fantastic creativity …she did made angini a classic retro couple with these siggies and videomixes in B&W…Clap

i have watched the VMS again..wat to say words are less to express the uniqueness of this couple..krithika's way of doing the VMS is totally top-notch and she makes angini much more special..Clap

Angini a couple to be cherished always and hope to see them back soon ..

anizorkrithikasshanti05

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
@ kritika, thanks so much will look forward to more vms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
han
Originally posted by anizor

shanti, what a beautiful post, dil khush kar diya. truly grey scale suits angini because of their chemistry.they dont need anything else to make them magical. i miss them hopefully we see them soon. thanks to kritika for this wonderful siggies & vms.i hope she makes more in grey scale
Rozy thanks to you.. I was just admiring Chaudavi ka chaand and Krithika made it for you and  I was like Wow when I saw it the first time since  I keep suggesting songs of the  newer era , buit this classic  for another classic Anmol and Ragini truly hold good,

Indeed Apurva and Parul have elevated Bidaaii to a different level with their  subtle romance and the passion in their eyes  displays the beautiful chemistry they depict in Anmol and ragini

Its like a stage is set for teh future,  a relationship which can ease out all the hurdles and see a future for a newer horizon

Its a wish and a dream come true to a viewer  who can see these depths in characters Embarrassed

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
agree with you shanti, we need magical couple angini. in the short time they made an impact on us,cant get enough of them, so many wonderful vms made by kritika & sammy with very few angini scenes it is truly remarkable.

krithikassaveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
you said it shanti watching such a classic song of yesteryrs chaudavi ka chand on angini  makes them a couple out of this world..

no romance to the extent..simple sweet gesture or their eyelock makes them so magical..

krithika made a classic for us on angini with this VM...Clap

not to forget she made angini our retro couple...Smile

anizorkrithikasshanti05

Go to top