Too many different songs

nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I felt that the cvs are confused as to which song should be shown on the lead pair. because they seem to be changing the bg song with every scene. first it was Mein tenu samjhawan , then it was teri ore and before it was some other song. This confusion is for me the only jarring thing in an otherwise good episode๐Ÿ˜•.
Please share ur thoughts and post ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Teri Ore and Mein Tenu Samjhawan both are gud songs but i loved more mein tenu samjhawan bg song a lot...i think teri ore is more often played thoda jyada hogaya though its gudd based on scene cvs are changing bg song...๐Ÿ˜Š
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
I actually like it when they change songs to convey the feelings of the characters at that point of time more appropriately. In my opinion, it gets quite boring and frustrating to be hearing the same BG music over n over again. But then again, that is my POV :)
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love both the songs. Main tenu samjawan is a slower one than Teri Ore. But in yesterday's episode when it was played as Preeto opened the door the words suited the scenes shown. So I did not mind it yesterday. I feel the songs are changed according to the mood of the lead pair. Lets wait and see. But i also think that if Teri Ore is continued much longer it may get a bit boring so they could think of another one soon to replace Teri ore.
Different songs to different scenarios are good but I hope they change 'Teri Ore' (I really don't like that song) to something else soon.
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I love both song... mai tenu & teri ore...๐Ÿ‘
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Main tenu samjhanwa.. is My lovely..Song...
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too think that Mein tenu samjhawan is better suited to Rajpreet๐Ÿ˜Š
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like all the songs which they play 
mostly the songs are according to the moods of the leads ๐Ÿ˜Š
well suited and tooo cuuuttteee ๐Ÿ˜
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wrote this lamba choda reply, but lost the internet connection just when I was about to post :| Anyways, the point of the post was that I like how they use different lines from different songs appropiate for the situation rather then using the same song over and over again, just cause it's 'their' song.

And I like the three songs they've used so far. Teri ore's my least favourite, but they've managed to use the part I like from it, so no complaints :P

Btw; the third song's 'Zindagi dhoop tum gana saya', also sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan ;)