Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Even i feel that they are making Raj look like a bad person and may bring the boss as the bad person instead😕</font>

may be...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Anything is possible ðŸ˜†
rechus thumbnail

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Anything is possible😆</font>

u r ryte.. Ie's possibility is our hope..
-Shankar- thumbnail
I am suspecting Raj. But why would he ask the doctor for info if he already knew what happened?

And her boss is being showed as positive. Cvs are not giving any hint to him. So usually the person less suspected is the culprit.
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

I am suspecting Raj. But why would he ask the doctor for info if he already knew what happened?

And her boss is being showed as positive. Cvs are not giving any hint to him. So usually the person less suspected is the culprit.

Agree, they keep showing Vimal and Raj in the bad light but as u say, the less suspected could be the culprit and in this case, its Lata's boss.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Latas boss could be..but he didnot rape her but y he has to beat her up...behind this who was it?
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinara2

Latas boss could be..but he didnot rape her but y he has to beat her up...behind this who was it?

Its a good news to know that she was actually not raped and just beaten up thought that is also bad and a pity to Lata ðŸ˜•
rechus thumbnail

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Its a good news to know that she was actually not raped and just beaten up thought that is also bad and a pity to Lata😕</font>

absolutly right...
kaala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is those goons whom Abha and Lata had picked up a tiff with. One of the goons also had Lata's hanky on his wrist.
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaala

It is those goons whom Abha and Lata had picked up a tiff with. One of the goons also had Lata's hanky on his wrist.

It is the goons but we suspect that there is someone else behind the goons and my suspect is Lata's boss ðŸ˜•