Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

Discuss: Who could have attempted to rape Lata? (Page 11)

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by empress18

Hey guys, i am new here but ive been following this show for quite a long time..ok so based on what ive seen in the past week..here' s my theory of how it happened... 
First of all, you guys are right in the fact that it is NOT vimal...(which i will explain later why) and second i highly highly doubt it is lata's boss..maybe we will find something on him later on but for now he is innocent...the culprit is Raj...and i am 95% sure it is him...but it is true that he did not DIRECTLY rape lata...
I like to think of Raj as the puppet master... what he basically did was that he hired the goons to first: make vimal unconcious and second kidnap lata. then he basically staged the whole thing of where he found lata on the road and took her to the hospital..it was part of his plan .. he probably told the goons to leave lata on that street and then went and purposely found lata. And by making vimal unconcious he had the oppurtunity to stage the whole scene to where lata would think that vimal is in charge of all of this and put all the evidence against vimal...
Now here's the proof that i have of why it is not vimal and it is raj. 
1. If you noticed, when lata was giving her statement of how it all happened..she said she "saw" vimal sitting there... but what she didn't know was that vimal was unconcious because he was drugged.. the goons drugged him, and then put him in a sitting position right in front of lata so that when she wakes, she thinks it is him...the way in which he was sitting it was pretty obvious that he wasn't in his senses...and when she called out to him to save her...why would he just sit there and watch? that doesn't make sense..if he was responsible then he would be the one in control...
2. Raj also talked to the doctor and asked him about lata's case...im pretty sure the doctor was paid big money to make a false report that lata was in fact raped...I don't think she actually was and the goons got that far because if you remember...the police siren had scared them off before they could really do anything...Raj paid big money to the doctor to tell everyone that she has been raped..i even saw a little smirk come on him once the doctor had told everyone the news... 
3.  I think Raj is also responsible for that baba guy and his followers in attacking abha and karan and shailie because after he called karan at the police station he immediately called someone to tell them that they are at the police station...hinting that something was going to happen to them...
So you see, Raj is the one in charge here...and those goons are just his pawns...he basically wants to act nicey nice and say that i will marry your sister...but then will later ask for karan to marry his sister... It is sick, but im pretty sure that this is how its gonna work... if im wrong, well then sorry... but according to me all this evidence supports it...

Would be a nice twist too Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favourite

Savia Groupbie
Savia
Savia

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
If RAJ or anyone else raped Lata, I do not want the person to marry Lata. i hate that in Indian serials when you have to marry your rapist, you should not have to spend your life with the person who ruined it. I hate that thought process and I hate that serials promote it.

Pirated_Fun

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savia

If RAJ or anyone else raped Lata, I do not want the person to marry Lata. i hate that in Indian serials when you have to marry your rapist, you should not have to spend your life with the person who ruined it. I hate that thought process and I hate that serials promote it.

hey, lata was not raped..
empress18 Newbie
empress18
empress18

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

Originally posted by Savia

hey, lata was not raped..

Lata wasn't raped...Raj has paid the doctor money to say that she was...and i am really sure its raj.. i think he is even controlling the inspector...neways remember when sheetal maami said that the person who is overly nice is usually the culprit? well, isn't wierd that Raj...who all this time had a grudge against Karan and Abha would suddenly just act really nice to them and act like he cared about their family when honestly, all he cares about is his sister and his niece...its his own plot like even today when he was talking to koyal he was like...maybe God is punishing him for what he did to you..its so obvious...and i agree the producers sometimes make it look obvious..but they did that for priyanka too where they made it seem like she was bad and she actually was...so you never know..but i still say its Raj...and not the boss...or it also could be that they are in this together..but i don't see a reason for the boss to do this i mean...he doesn't really have any connection or enimity with Abha's family..

Cshafkat

jonnybgood Goldie
jonnybgood
jonnybgood

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I give up, its Raj or the boss, all they have to do is DNA test

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaYMGGK_favourite

halfsona Senior Member
halfsona
halfsona

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BARTSIMPSON

I give up, its Raj or the boss, all they have to do is DNA test

Ahahah yeah at first I was like why can't they just do the DNA test and get it over with..

But actually since she wasn't raped, they can't really do a test Confused
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
i still think raj has a hand in this. :| but i guess only time will tell.
YMGGK_favourite IF-Dazzler
YMGGK_favourite
YMGGK_favourite

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishalinie

Originally posted by empress18

Hey guys, i am new here but ive been following this show for quite a long time..ok so based on what ive seen in the past week..here' s my theory of how it happened... 

First of all, you guys are right in the fact that it is NOT vimal...(which i will explain later why) and second i highly highly doubt it is lata's boss..maybe we will find something on him later on but for now he is innocent...the culprit is Raj...and i am 95% sure it is him...but it is true that he did not DIRECTLY rape lata...

I like to think of Raj as the puppet master... what he basically did was that he hired the goons to first: make vimal unconcious and second kidnap lata. then he basically staged the whole thing of where he found lata on the road and took her to the hospital..it was part of his plan .. he probably told the goons to leave lata on that street and then went and purposely found lata. And by making vimal unconcious he had the oppurtunity to stage the whole scene to where lata would think that vimal is in charge of all of this and put all the evidence against vimal...
Now here's the proof that i have of why it is not vimal and it is raj. 

1. If you noticed, when lata was giving her statement of how it all happened..she said she "saw" vimal sitting there... but what she didn't know was that vimal was unconcious because he was drugged.. the goons drugged him, and then put him in a sitting position right in front of lata so that when she wakes, she thinks it is him...the way in which he was sitting it was pretty obvious that he wasn't in his senses...and when she called out to him to save her...why would he just sit there and watch? that doesn't make sense..if he was responsible then he would be the one in control...

2. Raj also talked to the doctor and asked him about lata's case...im pretty sure the doctor was paid big money to make a false report that lata was in fact raped...I don't think she actually was and the goons got that far because if you remember...the police siren had scared them off before they could really do anything...Raj paid big money to the doctor to tell everyone that she has been raped..i even saw a little smirk come on him once the doctor had told everyone the news... 

3.  I think Raj is also responsible for that baba guy and his followers in attacking abha and karan and shailie because after he called karan at the police station he immediately called someone to tell them that they are at the police station...hinting that something was going to happen to them...
So you see, Raj is the one in charge here...and those goons are just his pawns...he basically wants to act nicey nice and say that i will marry your sister...but then will later ask for karan to marry his sister... It is sick, but im pretty sure that this is how its gonna work... if im wrong, well then sorry... but according to me all this evidence supports it...

Would be a nice twist too Smile

This would be a nice twist to the story a very superb one

Go to top