Discuss: Who could have attempted to rape Lata?

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys I see so many topics being opened on the same discussion. Instead why not just post all the discussion relating to Lata's rape scene right here in this thread. Please don't open up any more new threads.

I think Raj is the number one culprit. I'm almost sure that Vimal is innocent, but is being framed. Let's see how the story unfolds.
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Guys I see so many topics being opened on the same discussion. Instead why not just post all the discussion relating to Lata's rape scene right here in this thread. Please don't open up any more new threads.

I think Raj is the number one culprit. I'm almost sure that Vimal is innocent, but is being framed. Let's see how the story unfolds.

Rani, i have been repeating this many times as well but its just not working, At times, i myself don't know to comment on which discussion thread as most of it is almost the same. That's why i even stopped creating discussion thread for each episode. ðŸ˜†

I somehow believe its not Raj and Vimal but it could be Lata's boss. I'm not getting any good vibes from him based on yesterday's episode ðŸ˜•
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wish members would stop spamming and listening more. :( And its so unfortunate I don't have the authority to close/lock topics and give warnings. And its unfortunate that this section doesn't have a channel moderator anymore. :( *Sighs* I shall talk to Riya soon.

Anyways yes it could really well be Lata's boss as well. But right now I'm leaning more towards Raj. I don't know, but most of the times the guy who seems to be the "nice" guy turns out to be evil.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Rani for ur thread...
I just wanna say ..

it is only ...RAJ...or   BOSS...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think it's lata's boss...am opting out raj bcoz if it's him, then how'll he able 2 help his sister koyal 2 achieve karan???  but am pretty sure this has nothing 2 do with vimal or the goons...lets c...but one thing... anything can happen here...
swetaaga20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey i am quite sure that its Lata's boss. Do u remember wen Lata met her boss in that jewellery shop n he asked her to drop somewhere, Lata replied that she has come with someone else n will return with him. Note that she didnt tell who has she come with. But wen the police enquired, her boss replied that she said that she had come with her sister's brother-in-law(Vimal). Why did he say that? Moreover i think is it a co-incidence that wen Lata went to that jewellery shop,her boss also came to the same jewellery shop on same day at same time. Being so rich,y did he go to that small shop. It was shown that someone was following their car. I guess thats Lata's boss.Wat do u guys think?
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: swetaaga20

Hey i am quite sure that its Lata's boss. Do u remember wen Lata met her boss in that jewellery shop n he asked her to drop somewhere, Lata replied that she has come with someone else n will return with him. Note that she didnt tell who has she come with. But wen the police enquired, her boss replied that she said that she had come with her sister's brother-in-law(Vimal). Why did he say that? Moreover i think is it a co-incidence that wen Lata went to that jewellery shop,her boss also came to the same jewellery shop on same day at same time. Being so rich,y did he go to that small shop. It was shown that someone was following their car. I guess thats Lata's boss.Wat do u guys think?

Good to see that more people are thinking the same way i do, it can't be co-incident that he came to the same shop too and even the boss came to Lata's house for a file must be a reason to see her house. He also sends her back home late and sometimes, when a person is too nice, there is something we need to suspect about. Vimal was sitting in the car while Lata went to the shop and someone was watching them, so Vimal is surely out of the suspect list. It has to be the boss.
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

May be lata's boss, becoz  when police told abt lata...he was so normal not tensed

Dilkera thumbnail
Okay I've got a few things to suggest and question.

1. Did Lata die? They showed her lifting her hand and her eyes were open but then they closed and she didn't move or anything when Raj came along and moved the hair off her face to see who it was.

2. I know most of you think it's the boss which after reading all the things you've suggested i think that may be the case (I haven't seen the ep where the police are interviewing the boss as Australia is a little bit behind) but - if you'll remember the episode when Lata was inside the jewellery shop, before the boss came in the store...
       - Vimal didn't answer Shaili's first phone call
       - Vimal rang someone and said something like "make sure you do the task I asked you to do"
   Why would that be do you think? 😕

3. What did Vimal have to do with Lata? He didn't tell anyone he was with her and he didn't let Lata tell whoever she was on the phone to (Abha maybe?) that she was with Vimal...

I'm quite confused - but I don't think it was Raj. The car was no where near her. His car was approaching when she was already lying on the ground. He had quite a shocked and disgusted expression on his face when he moved her hair to see who it was, he clearly recognised that it was Lata. Also, Abha found that guy who had Lata's hankerchief. So maybe someone got him to do the dirty work?

Sorry for the very long reply!
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also think it is lata's boos not vimal (who isgoing to be framed for it and not raj as he is trying to listen to both sides and he still has to the face the tune when it is revealed that karan is not the father of koyal's child)so my guess it is lata's boss directly or indirectly he had something to do with it.