Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

Discuss: Who could have attempted to rape Lata?

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Guys I see so many topics being opened on the same discussion. Instead why not just post all the discussion relating to Lata's rape scene right here in this thread. Please don't open up any more new threads.

I think Raj is the number one culprit. I'm almost sure that Vimal is innocent, but is being framed. Let's see how the story unfolds.

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 06 October 2011 at 8:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilaprasadlmaharajhAmarMotibmm1985VishaD.

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Guys I see so many topics being opened on the same discussion. Instead why not just post all the discussion relating to Lata's rape scene right here in this thread. Please don't open up any more new threads.

I think Raj is the number one culprit. I'm almost sure that Vimal is innocent, but is being framed. Let's see how the story unfolds.

Rani, i have been repeating this many times as well but its just not working, At times, i myself don't know to comment on which discussion thread as most of it is almost the same. That's why i even stopped creating discussion thread for each episode. LOL

I somehow believe its not Raj and Vimal but it could be Lata's boss. I'm not getting any good vibes from him based on yesterday's episode Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lmaharajhbmm1985YMGGK_favouritesahil70-Nags-xxMATSxxrechus

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
I wish members would stop spamming and listening more. :( And its so unfortunate I don't have the authority to close/lock topics and give warnings. And its unfortunate that this section doesn't have a channel moderator anymore. :( *Sighs* I shall talk to Riya soon.

Anyways yes it could really well be Lata's boss as well. But right now I'm leaning more towards Raj. I don't know, but most of the times the guy who seems to be the "nice" guy turns out to be evil.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.sahil70kinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rani for ur thread...
I just wanna say ..

it is only ...RAJ...or   BOSS...

Edited by Kinara2 - 20 September 2011 at 9:43pm
aarcha IF-Sizzlerz
aarcha
aarcha

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
i think it's lata's boss...am opting out raj bcoz if it's him, then how'll he able 2 help his sister koyal 2 achieve karan??? Wacko but am pretty sure this has nothing 2 do with vimal or the goons...lets c...but one thing... anything can happen here...D'oh

YMGGK_favouriteVishaD.rechus

swetaaga20 IF-Stunnerz
swetaaga20
swetaaga20

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Hey i am quite sure that its Lata's boss. Do u remember wen Lata met her boss in that jewellery shop n he asked her to drop somewhere, Lata replied that she has come with someone else n will return with him. Note that she didnt tell who has she come with. But wen the police enquired, her boss replied that she said that she had come with her sister's brother-in-law(Vimal). Why did he say that? Moreover i think is it a co-incidence that wen Lata went to that jewellery shop,her boss also came to the same jewellery shop on same day at same time. Being so rich,y did he go to that small shop. It was shown that someone was following their car. I guess thats Lata's boss.Wat do u guys think?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mjbapanawestindiangeetsA-HELPING-HANDMysaVishaD.rechus

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetaaga20

Hey i am quite sure that its Lata's boss. Do u remember wen Lata met her boss in that jewellery shop n he asked her to drop somewhere, Lata replied that she has come with someone else n will return with him. Note that she didnt tell who has she come with. But wen the police enquired, her boss replied that she said that she had come with her sister's brother-in-law(Vimal). Why did he say that? Moreover i think is it a co-incidence that wen Lata went to that jewellery shop,her boss also came to the same jewellery shop on same day at same time. Being so rich,y did he go to that small shop. It was shown that someone was following their car. I guess thats Lata's boss.Wat do u guys think?

Good to see that more people are thinking the same way i do, it can't be co-incident that he came to the same shop too and even the boss came to Lata's house for a file must be a reason to see her house. He also sends her back home late and sometimes, when a person is too nice, there is something we need to suspect about. Vimal was sitting in the car while Lata went to the shop and someone was watching them, so Vimal is surely out of the suspect list. It has to be the boss.

westindiangeetsriannasur_aur_taal

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

May be lata's boss, becoz  when police told abt lata...he was so normal not tensed

westindiangeetsYMGGK_favouriterechus

Go to top