Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah because I did see on E!'s spoiler chat that Melisa has a more significant role the second half of the season

BTW when the guy meant that there is another Blackwell child did he mean that Cassie's dad was the father of the child or did he just mean generally there is another child related to the family of the Blackwells?

yes...TVD and TSC arent coming back till January OUAT and Revenge are here for a couple more episodes
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
He just meant in the circle,it has more of Blackwell lineage.But it can also be the 2nd circle..Meaning Dawn. But since the grandmother hinted that Dawn idolized Cassie's father...I think maybe Faye is actually his daughter.
Tani91 thumbnail
^ I think it could be either of the girls, my bet's on Faye...I dont think it's Adam because that would mean Adam is related to Cassie and I highly doubt that the writers would make that happen (sicne they're so hell bent on making CaDam happen🤢) Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Maybe cassie-Adam won't happen like their parents... Jake is too cool...Is he a regular..He is credited as guest star.
Tani91 thumbnail
^Jake definitely needs to stay hopefully he's credited as a main character from now on instead of guest star
I sure hope so...I don't really like Adam!! 
Tani91 thumbnail
^same here, Adam tries to hard to be overprotective and I hate that he forces himself on Cassie and Diana
Tani91 thumbnail
made some creations on TSC...if you guys wanted to check it out😳

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1625675&PID=49077137�

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful Edited by -Pooja- - 12 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ahhh ive been looking for a separate forum for this show ðŸ¤” im loving it so much and im sure this show has tons of fans now (; I love the supernatural stuff (= I think im starting to love this show more than TVD ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† im just desperately waiting for the next season