India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New promo OMG (Page 8)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
@choti fatima - i m hoping by putting all these ideas in your head, we will have an OS to read before the episode Big smile

on second thoughts i have changed my mind, i realize the pooja preps by nani and anjali would be for something important and thats whats going to cause arnavs breakdown... anyways still hoping for a good rabba ve scene 

@janet - all ipkknd promos are shot separate from the scene, the police one, la's proposal.. just to name a few

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011desigirl_18

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
@mya.. yeh kya dashing_girl laggake rakha hai? D'ohnaam bhi bhool gayye!! wow!! Stern Smile and ROFL for sallu thing

@desigirl.. lol!! ok now i'll make u jealous mere clg ki chutti hai!! Big smileLOL

@janet.. bingo!! i was thinking the same.. coz they will not exactly replicate the same scene!!
desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
@badi fatima: hmmm now u r really tempting me..let's see maybe i will..don't have class till tomorrow afternoon anyway!! well u know i only write rabba ve stuff anyway, so mine will be along those lines regardlessLOL

@dashing_girl: lucky!! but hey at least tomorrow i can catch the epi live since have classes late!! omg soo excited!!!

Edited by desigirl_18 - 20 September 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08stardust-

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

@fj08.. hmm i am firstly surprised u watched it 5 times?!Shocked
ok its not far-fetched coz with our cv's u can never tellOuch
good possibility there with the A explaining he does not want to take the same track as their parents with K in mind and A thinks its la..
but i dont think K will accept her feelings, i mean not so early on the day,, she will just saty with his character dheela,, which btw is very popular with the cv's? gosh why do they keep saying CD for everyone except the one who actually is?Stern Smile

His character is not even dheela dear...If it is dheela it can be tightened...It is absent there!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

hmm @shybabe and all others i dont think its a fight and a miss scene again..Confused,, its passion all the way here.. his passion her passion and evrything collides and stes the screen on fireTongue
and @B see this is what i've been looking forward to!! its PASSION Day Dreaming just pure raw passion!! she hurts him (his ego too) and then he plans ways to hurt her,, that is the way they are mohabbath and nafrath ka concept and its not fighting like lil kids here,, when they do it they mean it!! and this may lead to the love-hate concept..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011desigirl_18SillyPeppershybabe

nanaav Senior Member
nanaav
nanaav

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! I cant wait ...thanks:)
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
@fatima - love your rabba ve's ... u have a few hours for it Wink... i m going to sleep now will check when i wake up 

i know ppl download the star tv videos, hope someone can get the promo and the khushi arnav scene tomorrow exceeds all of our expectations

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
@dashing girl: Muh mein ghee shakar...I hope every word of yours is true...YIPEE! I want only want to see passionate ARHI scenes...

These CV'S first give us chest pain, then Heart attack and then Cardiac arrestLOL
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

ok this might be a little far fetched but its a soap... think arnav will be overcome with emotions, he wont force khushi but they will have a rabba ve moment, not sure how much they can show being a telly soap... cant wait to find out, have been watching YRKKH just to watch the promo five times by now Big smile

he will be surprised by his feelings for her and after she leaves he will talk abt how love had hurt his parents and he did not want to go the same route... he will be thinking abt khushi but anjali might think he is talking abt la

khushi will also be forced to accept that she has feelings for arnav too bcos she will be a participant in the rabba ve moment

the promo has me thinking all sort of scenarios
Exactly as i had thought..
Arnav will push her to the wall- Kushi with tears- Arnav meltdown-Rabbave
Later he is in agony

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index