India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Radhika's face change (Page 3)

xara20 Newbie
xara20
xara20

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Even i noticed this change in radhika. She is not glowing in CB2 as in CB1.  I agree she lost weight, but when CB2 started, her make up was very good. but now its no more.  Of course she is slim, but there is  something lacking here. maybe workload, not enough sleep. ...  etc .

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
i agree dev became more handsome in cb2 while rads became pale...but its due to differences in ages.yes rads looks different here buts still very pretty...
abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Rubina is a natural beauty and looks good. However, i do agree that in CB2 something is surely lacking her face. 

In CB1, her face used to glow even when she was in her simplest of attires and had hardly any makeup on. Her face had some chubbiness which gave her this cute, innocent look that went with her character. 

But in CB2, she seems to have lost oodles of weight and the glow in her face seems faded. She looks tired sometimes even on screen, and sometimes her face looks dark compared to other times.

Having said this, sometimes, her glow is seen (eg., she looked very pretty in y'day's episode) while sometimes it is not. So it could be the fault of the camera person who isn't capturing her face properly :)

Any fresh face looks good, as their skin is very good and they have a natural glow, but due to regular heavy make up, the skins glow fades and the same face doesn't look good even with heavy make up.

U see any artist, before and after a  year of their serial, u don't find the same charm in their faces as we found in the earlier days.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index