New promo:21 Sep:Cupid Geet for jokers - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

After watching the new promo I am really angry n crying😑😑😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by fiona18 - 12 years ago
Hmm .. idk what to say .. just that I hope this is all to let GurTi rest .. seriously they could've just played the flowers/pasta promo till they recovered .. because this doesn't enhance the storyline in any way .. but whatever .. not gonna fuss over it ..

Get well soon GurTi .. and a promo without Maan will forever be pheeka .. uff miss Maaneet so bad </3!

Thanx for posting! Tanu, I feel for ya!

Z
the new promo has made me upset...guys i seriously want the focus of the story to shift back to Geet & Maan..Geet, Maan are the leads of the show...thanku..😊
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
HALLA BOLL FOR THAT STUPID STORY WRITER MAHESH TELL THAT IDIOT STORY WRITER TO SEE GEET FROM THE EPISODE ONE OF BLEDDY HELL KUD KO KYA SAMJATHA HAI A WOMEN WHO CANNOT PULL ANY ACTING WELL WHO CANNOT CARRY CARRY ANY DRESSES WELL THAT FEMALE SIDE GETS GOOD SALWARS AND GEET KE LIYE EK SAAL SE BEDSHEET SALWARS AND MAAN SAME OLD SHIRTS.JUST AN EXCUSE LEADS NOT WELL THIS MAHESH PANDEY WANTS TO HIGHLIGHT MORE ON DEVINI THE USELESS COUPLES IN SERIAL HATE TO SEE THE SENSELESS CHARACTERS N CHEMISTRY GO TO HELL WORST PROMO HATE IT TO THE CORE
arghh...now even the promo is abt devini...Maan plzzz come back...

😊

Edited by ariel102 - 12 years ago
the whole promo is abt devini🀒
ern...
guru get well soon ...

If this is true...GHSP is in Doldrums...
Well I m not bothered about this promo anymore because its just a temporary promo which wont last beyond this week and its given in GC ka absense to manage things and channel wants to make sure they release new promo every week so that Geet viewers dont panic thinking its ending and thats why no promos πŸ˜† ... ..once Gurti returns in full form next week we will get a Maaneet promo for sure ...😳

Thanks Arpi and Deeps for written and picture update 😳
hey everyone plzzz come down yaar it's only bcoz of GC is unwell & DD too didn't u guys notice it from yesterday's epi... our DD voice & GC it's eyes & face where maan was saying to geet that u handle everything well & all in that sense gurti did fab & hard work...but u can notice that they are feeling well so plzzz yaar if our Gurti are doing so much hard work 4 d show even they aren't well we have to support them 

i'm sure this new promo is only bocz of Gurti is unwell ,GC is gonna join shooting next week & they can't leave everything only on DD she  is unwell too so it's difficult 4 them to that's why they give us more of Dev nandini ,lucky n preeto & comedy sense so that we shouldn't get bor...but it's boring 

it's irritating i don't like it too but anything 4 gurti we will have maaneet sense soon we have to wait & plzzz don't bash our show is in danger we have to save it yaar