Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Originally posted by Limerance

I'm here and have been here for a while. But was busy catching up with my threads. Toronto weather sounds like the weather here. It's been gloomy and rainy all day. And I don't like it at all!
Your day sounds like my day! I'm so brain dead after my exam. I wish I can just slip into a nice dreamy sleep world. Oh that would be so nice! 

Yea the first day of Autumn is showing its arrival in full form, as the last day of summer has shown its departure with beautiful day yesterday.
Such is my mood, perfectly Canadian weather.

O I wish I could trade that with something for the nice dreamy sleep or no dreams..will do fine with out it.

I know I miss summer. Warm weather suits me more. And sleep definitely suits me too but that's not on my side lately either. 
I was hoping to get some sleep this weekend but doesn't look like it. What are your lovely weekend plans?

Parents are preparing to depart to India at the end of next month, helping them shop, thats whats the weekends plans. 

Tomorrow going to the flea market to get the balance bracelet.  Someone at work is wearing it and praising a lot and I would like to try it.  Let see if it works for me.  I would suggest you as well.  It should help us with sleep.  As it has one of the benefits of all.

Really? I've never heard of a balance bracelet. I'll have check it out I suppose.

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Yea Its called Power Band...you should try out.

the brain is fried up big time and need to bring it to live.
So thats my first on to do list.
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

I definitely will have to. It's not only my brain but even my body. I really need to go the doctor I think but haven't had time. Hopefully soon though. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

I definitely will have to. It's not only my brain but even my body. I really need to go the doctor I think but haven't had time. Hopefully soon though. 

Even I have to visit to the doc but will do once parents are gone...my mom worries so much for every little things so will have to hide from her. 

I have this pain on my right feet on the bone close to the big toe.  Its over few months now.  Some one mentioned it might be Bunion.  It's not a good thing to have.  But I read the symptoms and its disgusting.  Hope I don't have that.  It happens with pointed shoes or heels...I do wear them but very limited.

Then some other little issues...

Edited by Newdime - 23 September 2011 at 6:39pm

Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Even I have to visit to the doc but will do once parents are gone...my mom worries so much for every little things so will have to hide from her. 

I have this pain on my right feet on the bone close to the big toe.  Its over few months now.  Some one mentioned it might be Bunion.  It's not a good thing to have.  But I read the symptoms and its disgusting.  Hope I don't have that.  It happens with pointed shoes or heels...I do wear them but very limited.

Yeah my rents left yesterday so I have more time hopefully I can get something arranged. A bunion, that's not good. Let's hope it's not that. I'm also having leg problems, the other day I was walking a there was such sharp pain my leg almost gave out and fell. Plus a lot of hair loss, I think it's my thyroid. I guess we'll see when I go for a check up. 

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Yeah my rents left yesterday so I have more time hopefully I can get something arranged. A bunion, that's not good. Let's hope it's not that. I'm also having leg problems, the other day I was walking a there was such sharp pain my leg almost gave out and fell. Plus a lot of hair loss, I think it's my thyroid. I guess we'll see when I go for a check up. 

DO NOT PROLONG TAKE ACTIONS SOON.
Even my sis got her thyroid check I don't her results yet...

Today the elevator was not functioning due fire alarm testing so I had to climb four floors.  By the 2nd floors my knees were hurting badly...by fourth I wanted to just give up...God know if this is right now, what will happen in old age.

Limerance

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Had little hiccup with electricity and the internet connection..
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Did she? Hope everything's okay with her. I know I really shouldn't have waited this long but I was so busy with exams. Definitely monday though. 
That's not good your knees shouldn't be hurting at this age. Maybe you need calcium or vitamin D supplements. You also should go as soon as possible. 

So where are the rest of the girls?

Newdime

Go to top