Fan Fictions

Geet & Maan OS:-The Date! - Page 6

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yea Its called Power Band...you should try out.

the brain is fried up big time and need to bring it to live.
So thats my first on to do list.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-Newdime

Yea Its called Power Band...you should try out.

the brain is fried up big time and need to bring it to live.
So thats my first on to do list.

I definitely will have to. It's not only my brain but even my body. I really need to go the doctor I think but haven't had time. Hopefully soon though. 
Newdime thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Limerance

I definitely will have to. It's not only my brain but even my body. I really need to go the doctor I think but haven't had time. Hopefully soon though. 

Even I have to visit to the doc but will do once parents are gone...my mom worries so much for every little things so will have to hide from her. 

I have this pain on my right feet on the bone close to the big toe.  Its over few months now.  Some one mentioned it might be Bunion.  It's not a good thing to have.  But I read the symptoms and its disgusting.  Hope I don't have that.  It happens with pointed shoes or heels...I do wear them but very limited.

Then some other little issues...
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Limerance thumbnail

Even I have to visit to the doc but will do once parents are gone...my mom worries so much for every little things so will have to hide from her. 

I have this pain on my right feet on the bone close to the big toe.  Its over few months now.  Some one mentioned it might be Bunion.  It's not a good thing to have.  But I read the symptoms and its disgusting.  Hope I don't have that.  It happens with pointed shoes or heels...I do wear them but very limited.

Then some other little issues...

Yeah my rents left yesterday so I have more time hopefully I can get something arranged. A bunion, that's not good. Let's hope it's not that. I'm also having leg problems, the other day I was walking a there was such sharp pain my leg almost gave out and fell. Plus a lot of hair loss, I think it's my thyroid. I guess we'll see when I go for a check up. 
Newdime thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Limerance

Yeah my rents left yesterday so I have more time hopefully I can get something arranged. A bunion, that's not good. Let's hope it's not that. I'm also having leg problems, the other day I was walking a there was such sharp pain my leg almost gave out and fell. Plus a lot of hair loss, I think it's my thyroid. I guess we'll see when I go for a check up. 

DO NOT PROLONG TAKE ACTIONS SOON.
Even my sis got her thyroid check I don't her results yet...

Today the elevator was not functioning due fire alarm testing so I had to climb four floors.  By the 2nd floors my knees were hurting badly...by fourth I wanted to just give up...God know if this is right now, what will happen in old age.
Newdime thumbnail
Had little hiccup with electricity and the internet connection..
Limerance thumbnail
Did she? Hope everything's okay with her. I know I really shouldn't have waited this long but I was so busy with exams. Definitely monday though. 
That's not good your knees shouldn't be hurting at this age. Maybe you need calcium or vitamin D supplements. You also should go as soon as possible. 

So where are the rest of the girls?
Newdime thumbnail
Yes waiting for the time to get in action...

Pata nahi kaha hai sub...while I was eating I saw Pushpi and Azi...but then they are gone...

So when is the next part?

come online then...

Limerance thumbnail

Yes waiting for the time to get in action...

Pata nahi kaha hai sub...while I was eating I saw Pushpi and Azi...but then they are gone...

So when is the next part?

come online then...

I don't really know when the part will be ready. I haven't even started it. Been busy with exams.
Sorry!
Newdime thumbnail
its ok...i forgot about ur exam...