ABHAY TAKES MY BREATH AWAY - Pia's POV

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Ever considered Pia's physical and emotional state when Abhay comes close... ?...

A romantic tiny OS..

I have stepped into Abhay's heart lived his feelings... Time to step into Pia and invade her feelings for Abhay..

A b - h a y ... The two syllables of his name even cannot be taken without a deep sigh. The name alone which arrests my heartbeat and grounds me to a boundless standstill.
When I am in distant physical proximity from him , I stand in a trance mesmerised.
He's so graceful -  He walks so effortlessly - it feels like he has paused and the world including myself am coming forth to embrace him instead.

As Abhay draws close my senses are captivated under his spell, I have surrendered, all I can see or feel is Abhay. A whirlwind of ecstatic emotions limit me to a world in which everyone else is thrown  far away,  out of vision and mind.   I feel captured  in a lense that is zoomed in on us soulmates wiping everthing else out.
I can't breath - the excitement, has taken over.. It feels like adrenaline has transformed into the form of a million racers using every vein in my body as a race track to thump inside my body. But all the exits are closed.. There is a lump in my throat caused by the invisible rock in my chest , I  cannot inhale any oxygen, because it will not be able to fill my lungs. My legs feel weak, my circulation is limited. I am not sufforcating - I know because I have the most sweetest pain in the very pit of my stomach which has become a garden to fluttering butterflies.  His focus is entirely on me, his invisible path leads directly to me - no turns and no corners - just direct.
He doesn't realise his ability to innocently enamour me to him. I Need him, to hold me - before I loose every sense of my feet that keep me standing. I need to sigh a breath of relief in his arms.

He mutters my name through his rosey lips, gently - softly - like he is savouring my name on his tongue, my ears feel sensual - I want him to whisper my name in to them, I want to feel his voice travel from my ears in to my heart. My heart is fluttering, playing it's own melody.
Through the whirlpool of his eyes - I sink in  ..  I see the whole world in them - MY WORLD - OUR WORLD.

I cling onto him - my body feels light - I feel like I am going to fly away like a airless balloon that has had all the oxygen plugged out of it. his strong body holds mine - but I feel so light - as though my shell has fallen away and only my soul remains. I have dissapeared into him. I hear a strong heartbeat against his chest - which keeps us both alive.
I am just a shell - which falls weak at his touch - but my soul is strong that grips a hard hold over him - from which even Abhay with all his power cannot shrug off. I feel we are one - no more Abhay or just Pia - we are Abhiya.

His strong yet soft hands gently caress my back - moving my locks away sending a million tingles down my spine. He leans in and looks into my eyes with his own MESMERIZIMG blue deep eyes that are a window to his soul - crystal and clear. I'm drowning in them - I have lost all senses - but he is equally absorbed in my eyes too. His gaze is more intense, he's consoling my soul... he's letting me know he's here.

Finally I drift my eyes away from his eyes whilst he is still focused  on them.. to his lips. Those beautiful lips that sit below all his perfect features, his bottom lip pouting in slight bewilderment, I raise a finger to stroke them - his eyes follow my fingers. I feel a million tingles in my fingers -and I feel voracious to feel the same on my lips. He blinks in understanding and mutual sensualness, He plants small cotton like kisses on my cheek, moving down to the jaw line.. it feels like the butterflies have expanded their territory to my face and are fluttering under my skin in every place that Abhay has lovingly touched.

My heartbeat has reached a cresendo - unable to resist further - I plant my lips on his.

Right Besharmo - That's it for today.. but don;t worry - besharmi abhi bakhi hai - for next time. Aaj itna hi time hai. I hardly do romantic posts - but seeing that you all like the Ajeh kissing scene inmy last post - lol.. i decided to do one on Abhiya

Can u imagine - I can do a lil os like this for AJEH too, Lol.

Pia - and epitome of DESIRE and PASSION

Carisma.xx

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Wow!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

You have described Piya's feelings beautifully!!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME!!! cariπŸ‘
you sure have brought piya's feelings out in such a way that i could so picture her feeling. amazingπŸ‘
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Wow!!!!!😊😊😊

You have described Piya's feelings beautifully!!!!!!!πŸ‘

thanks yaar, I would have done more but didn't have time.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

<font color="#990099">AWESOME!!! cariπŸ‘
you sure have brought piya's feelings out in such a way that i could so picture her feeling. amazingπŸ‘
</font>

thanks hun...I wanted to make it longer but ran out of time.
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!!Awesome Post Cari..!U have discribed Piya's feelings really well..!LOL I can hardly image AJeh kissing...!!!That would be so damn CUTE!!!Hahaah go ahead n write it abt AJeh kissing can't wait Till u will wrote em..!;)
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: carisma2

thanks hun...I wanted to make it longer but ran out of time.

there is always a next time cari, make another one on friday😳
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc romantic  desc cari !!!!!πŸ€—
i guess pia   thinks something surely like tht ...wanna whenever Abhay comes close to her ... she's ran out of .❀️...πŸ˜‰
well...i just guess ..if Abhay Kisses her in her lips ...what will she do ?😍
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow woman how many talents do you have πŸ˜†

I love how you capture piya emotions in your post is like you have an insight to her mind.

Love please keep it coming.
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome romantic OS! Piya's feelings were described so beautifully! And the choice of words you used to depict her emotions were so perfect! Fantastic job πŸ‘