Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

In the back of my mind I see Raj as the #1 culprit. I'm almost sure Vimal is innocent, but is being set up.

Rani..u r 100% right...Vimal is innocent ... i am more than sure about it...he just accidentally framed ..poor guy...
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishalinie

I guess the CV's made it as we are all confused and most of us believe that different people are involved, as for me. I believe that is Lata's boss and don't think that Raj will go that low ๐Ÿ˜•

Lata's boss..? nope he is not ...why would he do like this..? Raj is a low person inside ..we have seen him how low he can be  when he has made that nurse to spoke lie to Abha remember?
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechus

To read ur post i'm tottaly confused.. Ur points are great... I like raj.. He is culprit.. I c't believ that...This type of revange he take... No.. No.. I thing sure... It is not vimal...Raj, may be goons r his set up.. raj is responsible for this its big cruality of CVs... He is negative.. C't believ that...Tottal confusion..

yes my dear ..all the viewers never can think about him or shock on him..this is thing cvs want..but we r much smarter than cvs..๐Ÿ˜†Vimal..is innocent...thats for sure...
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: reddhaute

OMG... Don't think to hard.

Ok if they wanted us to think it was Raj they would not have shown him driving up to the body???? He rapes a girl and then backtracks to find the body...no way...So let's rule him out.

They are making Vimal too obvious and suspicious and from my show watching experiences it's way too easy so let's rule him out.

Why would Lata's boss do this??? He didn't kill her so she caneasily identify her attacker so let's also cross him out.

Did we forget about the goons that Lata and Abha bumped into???? Didn't one of the goons have Lata's handkerchief??? Why did he run when Abhaconfrontedhim.

Some random goon is morebelievableto me.

Now the real question is who will marry Lata? Raj or The Boss

u r absolutly ryte...
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishalinie

Even i don't believe that it could be Raj. Though he is bad, he loves his sister and when he knew the sister made a wrong move (kidnap gudiya), he was angry with her. He would not do such thing in my point of view)

yes he was angry but who told u that it was his real personality? he was hypocrite and he was faking...he has to do this drama infront of everybody to proof himself innocent..but bad person never change.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kinara2

yes my dear ..all the viewers never can think about him or shock on him..this is thing cvs want..but we r much smarter than cvs..๐Ÿ˜†Vimal..is innocent...thats for sure...

may be.. But i ask a doubt... In ur point of view raj is responsible this... If evry1 find out he did this, hw can karan accpt koyal and hw can get tanvi's father bcz this two things r raj want... R u remembrd, raj said to koyal abt abha's charactor and made koyal mad.. I d't thnk dt fake dialouge... Ryte..?
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kinara2

Rani..u r 100% right...Vimal is innocent ... i am more than sure about it...he just accidentally framed ..poor guy...

has to be. i mean he is a family member of one of the 2 integral families of this show.so to tarnish his character with such a serious issue would cause a major crack in the flow of the story if u know what im trying to say
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reddhaute

OMG... Don't think to hard. 

Ok if they wanted us to think it was Raj they would not have shown him driving up to the body????  He rapes a girl and then backtracks to find the body...no way...So let's rule him out.

They are making Vimal too obvious and suspicious and from my show watching experiences it's way too easy so let's rule him out.

Why would Lata's boss do this???  He didn't kill her so she can easily identify her attacker so let's also cross him out.

Did we forget about the goons that Lata and Abha bumped into???? Didn't one of the goons have Lata's handkerchief??? Why did he run when Abha confronted him.  

Some random goon is more believable to me.   

Now the real question is who will marry Lata?     Raj or The Boss

This is all raj plan...when a person does the crime  first time ..he never wanted to proof to the  world  that he is guilty...why he is the one find her on the street?..why he was passing that particular time from that calm and quite road? what he was doing there?this was his plan to call SB and let them about lata...making himself a great man.as no one can shock on him..Goons?  i dont think so...may be they wanted to take revenge from lata  but b4 them somebody already raped her ...and unfortunately they found that hanky...but they saw the person..but Raj shut their mouth as usual from money...Boss?.. i dont think so...
I dont care @ this moment Latas marriage...1rst let her get out from this trauma..
Boss will marry her...Bcoz raj will go to...

kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahil70

has to be. i mean he is a family member of one of the 2 integral families of this show.so to tarnish his character with such a serious issue would cause a major crack in the flow of the story if u know what im trying to say

yes i got it..what do u say..but normally this kind of thing happen in those kind of so called upper class families...CVS will reall kill his character in a bad way...yeap  it will give us a interesting flow...
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Actually that's exactly what a culprit would do in movies/shows.

u got that right rani...๐Ÿ˜†