Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Friends, please give me a reason to keep watching! (Page 5)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

they wont let you stop watching this showEmbarrassed..in between they keep throwing some good shots betn arhi like todays promo..then ur stuck again with the show...then again nafrat for one week...and then again a bit of some arhi scene. Hun..I think we''re stuck with this show..no escapeLOL

I really hope that is the case, I don't mind being stuck, what I hate is just giving up and living like IPKKND never existed, that happens with K shows..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

superdil19 IF-Dazzler
superdil19
superdil19

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
watching this show
u know why?
because
"this couple(barun and sanaya) is the best couple all over world
no one can defear this couple
so only for cute couple,awesome couple,charming couple,holy couple,sweet couple,lovely couple,smart couple,handsome couple ,volatile couple,hot couple,bold couple,...and i have no more time otherwise i give a trillian reason for watching this show
sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

Here is the BIGGEST REASON to watch the show; LOL

:D :D :D
Omg there's so many looks I have mentally captured that make me go :D!

Kamalika..

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr4ever

Jaani Big smile  Let me know if you need more reasons..My only reason to watch the show is ASR.  I don't even think of him as Arnav.. that name looks so lame to me.  Naam ho to ASR  warna nahin - teen naam waala rakshas - You rock !!!

I am gonna watch the show all the way to the end.. ranting and raving..whining and groaning.. complaining and revelling..

Ab ASR aka Barun is my fav fellow Dilliwaala on TV..  Saath toh nibhana padega  ..

Show ki storyline bakwaaas hai to ASR ki kya galti.  I am loyal fan.  He has put so much in the role and getting better and  better every day !!.. Its so hard to see him on SBS since that ruins ASR for me..in a way... that i stopped watching Barun interviews... will look at those later sometime

But for now.. several reasons i.e.  ASR walk, talk.. expressions..soulful looks..staring without blinking.. sighing etc   to continue watching..inspite of missing logic, haphazard story line, OTT antics and acting by rest of the cast. Though I must say I need all my strength to sit through Baby Anjali's scenese.. I ffwd those unless ASR is in there.. so..already mixed feeling about ASR sniffing in the scene with baby Anjali.. Uff.. dreading her baby faces already !!!

Go on, you're more than welcome to keep adding reasons, I'd love to read them! :)
And that's true, ASR is a very different lead character, for one he can act and he doesn't try and overplay his emotions, very genuine.

And I think you should watch Barun's interviews, it kinda wants to make you watch ASR more because there's such a 180 degree difference between them, + Barun is super funny, something ASR isn't so far lol!

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

Originally posted by asr4ever

Big smileBig smileBig smile

Here you go   ..My  reasons to continue watching (adding few now..will add more later)

1. ASR to wear the blue shirt again.. Arre wahi joh store room waale episode mein pehni thi.. Kya dhinchak kick maara tha door ko.. I have been wondering what happened to the shoe ka sole
  2. Find out what did he do with Khushi's payal..I know he has it but curious..kaise aur kahaan pe rakhi hai.. 
  3. Find out when Bedi ji will return ..
  4. Find out why Buaji's house ke door pe taala itna chhota kyon hai. I crack up when i see that taala
  5. To find out why does ASR have cushions under that lamps in his room.  I am very curious to find the purpose
  6. To find if ASR has a separate closet where he keeps shoes
  7. To find out Anjali's IQ.. maybe they will make her take a test sometime soon
  8. to see ASR in indian clothes. ..may happen soon
  9. to see ASR laugh out loud one day at something Khushi did or said
  10. To see ASR repenting every single wrong he did to Khushi and begging and pleading and making amends..
will add more later... 

divya girl!! ROFL

@TM.. hey.. i sorta agree with all the replies and maintain a +ve spirit ala ^^ this oneROFLROFL
so i just think so far besides a few minor disappointments we hadnt had any big ones
and remember this is the show on which the girl fell into the arms of the guy on the very first day!!ShockedWink

And there have been constant signs of how they're meant to be together, but then again, so did Anurag and Prerna have them and what happened to them... OMG if this happens to Arnav and Khushi, I willl hate this show so much, I might even cry! lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika...Sad.But.True.

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
dont worry arnav khushi will be united. story line is really good

.Sad.But.True.

reima Senior Member
reima
reima

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I agree- that if it is hate- hate track the serial will soon lose its charm with viewers who watch with hope. Khushi could be shwon as coming to know about Shaym and shown dealing with him herself as she is shown to be so very intelligent and frank. Why drag in all this additional drama when there is a nice one happening as far as ASR and Khushi are concerned.  hate only- will lead the serial to fail.

sugar_babe

.Jazz. IF-Sizzlerz
.Jazz.
.Jazz.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Hey, just be patient..Smileand its not necessary to believe everything that is said about the show, those are just possibilitiesSmile
I dont think the cvs will do anything stupid that cud cost them their viewership and ratings!!Embarrassed

Keep hoping and enjoy the arhi moments..the family drama gets to ya sometimes but still..look forward to watching awesome arhi scenes with rocking chemistry!!LOL

Dont lose hope hon!!Smile

sugar_babe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index