Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Friends, please give me a reason to keep watching! (Page 4)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr4ever

Big smileBig smileBig smile

Here you go   ..My  reasons to continue watching (adding few now..will add more later)

1. ASR to wear the blue shirt again.. Arre wahi joh store room waale episode mein pehni thi.. Kya dhinchak kick maara tha door ko.. I have been wondering what happened to the shoe ka sole
  2. Find out what did he do with Khushi's payal..I know he has it but curious..kaise aur kahaan pe rakhi hai.. 
  3. Find out when Bedi ji will return ..
  4. Find out why Buaji's house ke door pe taala itna chhota kyon hai. I crack up when i see that taala
  5. To find out why does ASR have cushions under that lamps in his room.  I am very curious to find the purpose
  6. To find if ASR has a separate closet where he keeps shoes
  7. To find out Anjali's IQ.. maybe they will make her take a test sometime soon
  8. to see ASR in indian clothes. ..may happen soon
  9. to see ASR laugh out loud one day at something Khushi did or said
  10. To see ASR repenting every single wrong he did to Khushi and begging and pleading and making amends..
will add more later... 

loved your post...awesome Clap

shakethebiscuit Goldie
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
todays promo should be a good reason for you to watch...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
LAXMI, pls watch IPKKND for LAXMI

sugar_babe

pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
i hope alishaba45 is right  I feel the same way as tassugarbabe

i  will give up on this show its headed for trouble as viewers will not like the story going this way  dragging becomes loosing interest
pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
agree with Mommamia
sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

Originally posted by tans_sugar_babe

Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

Well I dont know about you but I like the spoilers..Arnav and Khushi back in office..or atleast that kind of a setup..less of Shyam or no Shyam even better.Wink..less of the gharelu Raizada mansion crap comedy Deadand relax this is not going to happen now or even tomorrow..it will take a good month..and what is difference  in the hate??It was always there and will always be...it is not like they already dont hate eachother.?.it would be a different case if they were in love which they are not.!!And Arnavs past need to be revealed so I think its good..but thats just me.

@ Divya...ROFLROFL..ASR and his blue shirt FTW.!!

True Sejal, but its not the same kinda hate, its going to be like hate-hate, intense hate, it just gets annoying you know, we've seen enough of this on all the K shows! :(

Aww I know hun but I dont mind the hate as long as they show us the hot scenes like the new promo..ROFL..I mean as of now we have seen the hate but no hot scenes..so I think it could actually be good if the hate could bring out the intensity and I just want the leads away from the raizaada mansion setting..dunno but cant stand it anymore.LOL

I know me too, we've seen it so many times, we have the whole house memorized and we don't even live there lol!
Have you noticed how they only show Arnav's car in the garage, I mean they're so many other people who live in the house and they're rich, why don't they show more lush cars?
Even I come from a huge family and we have like 4 cars for 6 people... so why doesn't ASR? lol

Kamalika..

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr4ever

Big smile

Few more reasons why I continue watching ..

11. What did ASR do with the broken piece of bangle (guest house waala scene) ? Does he still have the scar ?  I think Khushi does..I think I saw it in one recent episode when he thought she broke his PC (ASR babu...Mac Air ka zamaana hai !!)

12. Find out what does Mamaji do ?

13. Whatever happened to that calendar ?  woh tha na top class ka photographer..Kitni lambi lambi phenk raha tha..us din..and kitna poor quality calendar .. woh 2012 ka calendar hai kya ?  Market mein kab aayega.. Mujhe pata karna hai.  i want some kitchen shelf liners ROFL

14. ASR will see Khushi with her hair down and in the night clothes..she looks gazillion times better when she goes to sleep..I have given up wishing for a makeover

15. ASR.. total kitne logon ko paani pilayega ..ROFL 

16. ASR ko rona kyon aata hai ?

17.  what did Anjali mean by ASR's bachpan ki aadat.. when he was walking around in "juicy' shoes

18.  Will ASR slap Vakeel Babu or beat him senseless when he finds out about him ?  I am curious about his first reaction (regardless of what he feels about Khushi's involvement)

19.  see ASR put all day at office .. telecommute karke hi  business chalegi kya ?

20.  ASR doing a  Deewar end type scene in the temple "Khush toh bahut honge aap .." type..that can happen.. But Knowing ASR..he will probably just emote with his eyes and expressions..sigh !!

21.  ASR walking up and down the stairs.. Actually..just to see him walking in that classy stride..

Will add more..

You hooked back in yet ..eh ?  Big smile Big smile

I gotta add more if you don't mind

22. Why do they only show Arnav's parked in the house? Where are the other cars?

23. Why does he have diabetes?

24. Is Raizada his mother's maiden name, because Nani has been referred to as Mrs. Raizada and in the first episode his chacha called him Arnav Malik and he said, its Raizada not Malik...

So yeah, I guess these need to be answered so I gotta keep watching it right?

bikerider

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

I know if its intense hate-hate many of us will stop watching. The reason we are watching the show is its such a nice stress buster. If it adds more stress who the hell wants to take that crap. I really feel for Barun-Sanaya pair if the tracks moves that way... what are the CVs thinking I really dont understand.I want some one to convey them that viewers will quit watching the show and its a suicide track for the show which will end in culmination of the show.

I know right, when I'm stressed with uni and everything, I like watching the show and coming on the forum, I don't need to get stressed and angry watching something that is meant to calm me down! lol

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index