Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Friends, please give me a reason to keep watching! (Page 3)

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
there is no reason hun track is getting boring will get more boring w/ the shyam reality out sooon..

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
they wont let you stop watching this showEmbarrassed..in between they keep throwing some good shots betn arhi like todays promo..then ur stuck again with the show...then again nafrat for one week...and then again a bit of some arhi scene. Hun..I think we''re stuck with this show..no escapeLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babeS.Stephybikeridertanthya

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Here is the BIGGEST REASON to watch the show; LOL

Edited by poppy2009 - 20 September 2011 at 7:57pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvmemories_imS.Stephystardust-sugar_babe-Leah-bikerider.Sad.But.True.sunaina02tanthya

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Jaani Big smile  Let me know if you need more reasons..My only reason to watch the show is ASR.  I don't even think of him as Arnav.. that name looks so lame to me.  Naam ho to ASR  warna nahin - teen naam waala rakshas - You rock !!!

I am gonna watch the show all the way to the end.. ranting and raving..whining and groaning.. complaining and revelling..

Ab ASR aka Barun is my fav fellow Dilliwaala on TV..  Saath toh nibhana padega  ..

Show ki storyline bakwaaas hai to ASR ki kya galti.  I am loyal fan.  He has put so much in the role and getting better and  better every day !!.. Its so hard to see him on SBS since that ruins ASR for me..in a way... that i stopped watching Barun interviews... will look at those later sometime

But for now.. several reasons i.e.  ASR walk, talk.. expressions..soulful looks..staring without blinking.. sighing etc   to continue watching..inspite of missing logic, haphazard story line, OTT antics and acting by rest of the cast. Though I must say I need all my strength to sit through Baby Anjali's scenese.. I ffwd those unless ASR is in there.. so..already mixed feeling about ASR sniffing in the scene with baby Anjali.. Uff.. dreading her baby faces already !!!

Edited by asr4ever - 20 September 2011 at 8:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvsugar_babe-Leah-aa123.80.Sad.But.True.tanthya

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
new promo Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babe

sanjananrvkr Senior Member
sanjananrvkr
sanjananrvkr

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

By tomorrow maybe Anjali figures out that her brother likes Khushi and does not want to accept it????

sugar_babe

tiktakgirl Groupbie
tiktakgirl
tiktakgirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
21.  ASR walking up and down the stairs.. Actually..just to see him walking in that classy stride..

this alone makes my day...wajajaja^___^
stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr4ever

Big smileBig smileBig smile

Here you go   ..My  reasons to continue watching (adding few now..will add more later)

1. ASR to wear the blue shirt again.. Arre wahi joh store room waale episode mein pehni thi.. Kya dhinchak kick maara tha door ko.. I have been wondering what happened to the shoe ka sole
  2. Find out what did he do with Khushi's payal..I know he has it but curious..kaise aur kahaan pe rakhi hai.. 
  3. Find out when Bedi ji will return ..
  4. Find out why Buaji's house ke door pe taala itna chhota kyon hai. I crack up when i see that taala
  5. To find out why does ASR have cushions under that lamps in his room.  I am very curious to find the purpose
  6. To find if ASR has a separate closet where he keeps shoes
  7. To find out Anjali's IQ.. maybe they will make her take a test sometime soon
  8. to see ASR in indian clothes. ..may happen soon
  9. to see ASR laugh out loud one day at something Khushi did or said
  10. To see ASR repenting every single wrong he did to Khushi and begging and pleading and making amends..
will add more later... 

divya girl!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@TM.. hey.. i sorta agree with all the replies and maintain a +ve spirit ala ^^ this oneROFLROFL
so i just think so far besides a few minor disappointments we hadnt had any big ones
and remember this is the show on which the girl fell into the arms of the guy on the very first day!!ShockedWink

bikerider

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index