Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CV-pls don't ruin Khushi for me like Anjali (Page 2)

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Uggh so true Divya..I mean I basically cant understand when they create a character why the heck dont they develop it??.I mean I want to see Khushi alone scenes without anyone..not even Arnav..I want to know what goes on in her mind..I want her to take a break from what she is doing and just have a day out with herself to analyse where her life is going..and that everything in life does not evolve around isharas..and even if they do..god can only give you so many...he is going to get fed up after sometime if you dont pay heed.LOL

I want to tell Khushi.. to stop worrying Devi Maiyya..there are enough people in the world who have greater problems than KKG for Devi Maiyya to worry about and help yourself in taking the initiative...or else god want help you.

Basically want some realism here.Ouch

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 20 September 2011 at 11:19pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index