India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CV-pls don't ruin Khushi for me like Anjali

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
CV's .. Begging you please.. don't ruin Khushi's character.. Please no more fake fainting and OTT antics !!!

I can not believe Khushi who was ready to confront ASR anytime..and when she walked away..she did it with dignity.. is now reduced to OTT antics and faking a fainting spell to escape.  What's up CV's ?  Was the team who wrote the first few weeks episode fired ? 

I used to really Like Anjali and they ruined the character for me.  That character has become so unreal..infantile..clueless.24/7 jogan and mostly useless.  Uff all these OTT antics and unneccessary immaturity shown.. Its's not cute !!!

It looks like next in line for character assassination is Khushi.  For past 3/4 weeks, I have been continually disappointed by the inconsistencies in Khushi's behavior...Hopefully there will be some damage control soon.

So far.. My favorite scenes have been 1- parking lot scene (still get goosebumps watching ASR's reaction when Khushi was getting drenched and then later when ASR saved Khushi)  2- confrontation scene at guest house when Khushi gives ASR an earful.. I am hoping that their best scenes are yet to come.

Please CV's .. work harder.. You have a good thing here.. You have hit gold with the leads ..Just give them the good story line ..dialogues and screenplay and watch them turn it into some unforgettable TV.  Both Barun and sanaya are giving their 200 %.. .. You guys need to do your share to make the show a success that the leads deserve..

OK.. rant over Big smile  now back to wishing and praying for Khushi to come to her senses soon and take ASR for a run  ...

and I am also back to day dreaming about how many color combinations they will show in ASR's casual clothes.. Yek kaun hai uska wardrobe selector ?  whats up with all these matchy matchy stuff ?  Mujhe hire kar lo please ... free mein i will suggest awesome clothes

Also..my 200 th post.. Double century !!! Party Dancing  Congo - shongo time !!!
Dancing

Edited by asr4ever - 20 September 2011 at 6:37pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45chandarani1sun2011smithasrkashvezDefLeppardKamalika..-Leah-ShellJAsugar_babepinky_blueskiesSillyPepper.Sad.But.True.

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
actually i don't think any of the characters has been ruined yet. i can understand why your upset. but i believe it's a good think they haven't portrayed them as perfect. there is no such thing as a perfect human being. we all have flaws and we all make mistakes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
I agree.. Its impossible to decipher Khushi's character. She is very grown up, and mature at times, and very childish, and immature at others.

She is a MYSTERY!!.. that just gets even more mysterious!..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011pinky_blueskies

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

I agree.. Its impossible to decipher Khushi's character. She is very grown up, and mature at times, and very childish, and immature at others.

She is a MYSTERY!!.. that just gets even more mysterious!..

the MYSTERY is what keeps the forum active my friend. Smile

@ TM

congo for being a senior memberParty

Edited by incandescent - 20 September 2011 at 6:45pm

pinky_blueskies

kimmu IF-Rockerz
kimmu
kimmu

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I thought it was really funny though! The way she's hiding from his wrath hahaha

Besides that fact, she only stood in front of Arnav when she knew she didn't do anything wrong and this time she knows exactly how much she's pissing him off with her actions. Before she was standing up for herself, and now... well, she really doesn't have anything to say for herself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011incandescent

solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimmu

I thought it was really funny though! The way she's hiding from his wrath hahaha

Besides that fact, she only stood in front of Arnav when she knew she didn't do anything wrong and this time she knows exactly how much she's pissing him off with her actions. Before she was standing up for herself, and now... well, she really doesn't have anything to say for herself.

I dont think she has done anything wrong either... She can definitely tell him that her job description was to instil indian culture and values in Lavanya and make her a sanskari bahu.. and live-in is not part of the indian culture and she gave lavanya reasons why a marriage is better than Live-in... If  he has a problem with that, he needs to speak to anjali or nani on her job description... I would have really liked it if she had just told him this...

sun2011

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimmu

yeah it was kinda silly on her part. Smile i think she is actually really scared of arnav if though she acts ( or tries) to act all tough in front of him. 

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Hey Divya Congrats for crossing 200 posts!

I m disappointed  with the way Kh's character is being shown...She was ready 2 give long baashans whenever not required...she has answered him back ...now wat s all with this running away...and dat too faking a faint...as if u he will not c her hereafter...It irritated me, faking when a person like him was genuinely concerned which was a rare sight!

Edited by cindrella255 - 20 September 2011 at 8:51pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index