Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Adopted...?

sham_281 Groupbie
sham_281
sham_281

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Hey all
I used to watch Iss Pyaar...Doon from time to time at the start but started watching properly after the Maha episode have loved it ever since.
Could some one please tell me more about Khushi being adopted as I wasn't aware of this at all until today's episode. 
Thank youuu Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

olsen Groupbie
olsen
olsen

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Hey ive been watchin it from the beginning but i could not get that part clearly...i think khushi is the uncles daughter whose family died in some car accident or something... bt im sure she is not adoptedSmileSmile
ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I watched the first episode again just the other day. I think that Payals mum found Khushi and adopted her. Thats what they said in the first episode because when the mother got upset she said, today you hav proved you really are not my daughter. So she definitely isn't their daughter. I don't think she knows who their parents are. Anyway I have a question incase anyone knows, when Shyam saved khushi from those thugs in Lucknow, did he set it all up? or was he actually being nice and helping. I heard somewhere that he framed it all but i dont recall seeing anything of the sort.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
YEA ITS TRUE DAT KHUSHI IS NOT GARIMA'S DAUGHTER BT DY NVR TOLD KI C IS SHASHI'S DAUGHRER---- IF C IS SHASHI'S DAUGHTER DEN BUAJI KYUN PEHELE KHUSHI KO HATE KARTI THI!!! NO ONE KNIWS KI KHUSHI ACTUALLY KISKI BETI HEIN!!!!!
ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I agree with asmi202. I remember Buaji saying to Garima in the first episdoe something about "if you hadnt of picked her up from where you found her years ago, maybe this wouldnt have happened" so i assume they found her abandoned somewhere. She isnt Shashi's daughter. In todays episode the mentioned that even if the world doesnt see him as her father, he will always be her father to her. So that means they arent related by blood either. All the old epi's are on youtube if you guys want to catch up
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sham_281 Groupbie
sham_281
sham_281

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Sooo confusing thank you guys 
I guess what is clear is that Khushi is adopted
I was reading in another topic in the forum, that maybe Khushi could be the daughter of an upper class family which would kinda shut ASR up about her being a middle class girl. I found this theory pretty interesting and it could work. 
Whatever happens in the future I am sure this drama will continue to be excellent the cv's have done a great job so far. Thumbs up to all the actors too. Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index