Pavitra Rishta

Varsha really needs a child (Page 3)

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

What Varsha really need is a shrink Approve

Actually No, more than her if Arman do end up doing whatever they have been showing in promos, then no one needs more of a Shrink than ArMan... unka sach main screw dheela hai if they do that.. im dreading to even that thought.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27LuvSSevergremlin.lunzaGuggu_MintyDabulls23

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reddhaute

How did Varsha think she will get away with this??? Who does this??? Your sister was so nice to let you have the child for a long while even when she tried to regulate when Archana wanted to visit him??? Sick  

She steals him and hides him.  This character has no mamta. (motherly love) I still beg the question how did she think she would have gotten away with this???? Absolutely disgusting, chi (as I spit)

She should not get away with this sister or no sister.  She is a broken vile woman, after having an abortion because she got into an argument with her Saas, they rightfully did the right thing for this character, made her infertile.  Adoption would have been too good for her.

She deserves jail, then mental help.  If they don't punish her rightly Savita will be a problem case for Manav and Archana, and also the show would not be fair.  If it was Ajit they would have jailed him so i hope they punish Varsha.
Agree wit u completelyThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverGuggu_Minty

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Varsha's love for soham is nt motherly love , she is obsessed with him, its madness, she treats soham lik her favourite toyAngryOuch.  If it was motherly love she wudnt steal himAngry she is a crazy women, wonder hoe the fools wil land up giving a baby to a insane womenOuch
Promo looks totally misleading, baby donation aint happening, soham wil atleast stay wit arman so that savita can fil sachu ears more than archu loves soham moreLOL

the show gives me bad head ache these daysOuch leads being unfit parents is horrible to watchOuch
a granny who used to fight for her kids is nw harming grand sons just for the heack of taking revenge on archuOuch i cant even imagine a ssister lik varsha, it wud be better of if ppl dnt hv siblings than hv such sistersOuch

Actually every character in this show now needs medical helpOuch even my fav leads arman and satishOuch they are nt normal, something is ceratinly wrong wit al these ppl, as no ormal human being reacts this way to such situationsOuch

varsha needs medical help and nt a child, right nw she is unfit to be a mother to any child.
wud love it if she is put in jail as wellApprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27Guggu_Minty

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ByteMe

Originally posted by soul_angel

What Varsha really need is a shrink Approve

Actually No, more than her if Arman do end up doing whatever they have been showing in promos, then no one needs more of a Shrink than ArMan... unka sach main screw dheela hai if they do that.. im dreading to even that thought.. 
I think they already do need a shrink no matter they give Soham or not. LOL I can't take their mahaanta and sacrificing crap Sleepy...nothing mahaan about it..its plain cuckoness according to me. Wacko

And if they do go ahead and give their son to Varsha then toh they both should be kept in a museum as a monument...aik number ke namoone hai dono LOL

Edited by soul_angel - 21 September 2011 at 1:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27Guggu_Minty

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Zee Tv is asking on their face book wall if Varsha is justified in doing what she did ?
Please do put a comment there ...it will help the show ..

here is the link

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Minty

Go to top