India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Varsha really needs a child (Page 2)

ssfbaybee23 Newbie
ssfbaybee23
ssfbaybee23

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Bhallarox! I'm glad you agree with me and no Varsha and Manju are completely 2 different people. Manju is straight forward nasty, mean, aggressive and most of all honest. She may not say it in the kindest way, but she's real. On the other hand Varsha is just selfish, greedy and doesn't care about anyone but herself. Everything is about her and her needs, she doesn't even deserve to have a one in a million husband like Satish. Also I blame Archana for Varsha's actions, if she would have just kept Soham to herself; instead of being the huge saint she is. Than none of this would have ever happened. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbhallaroxDabulls23

AmarMoti Senior Member
AmarMoti
AmarMoti

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
How did Varsha think she will get away with this??? Who does this??? Your sister was so nice to let you have the child for a long while even when she tried to regulate when Archana wanted to visit him??? Sick  

She steals him and hides him.  This character has no mamta. (motherly love) I still beg the question how did she think she would have gotten away with this???? Absolutely disgusting, chi (as I spit)

She should not get away with this sister or no sister.  She is a broken vile woman, after having an abortion because she got into an argument with her Saas, they rightfully did the right thing for this character, made her infertile.  Adoption would have been too good for her.

She deserves jail, then mental help.  If they don't punish her rightly Savita will be a problem case for Manav and Archana, and also the show would not be fair.  If it was Ajit they would have jailed him so i hope they punish Varsha.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27SunoNa...Dabulls23

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reddhaute

How did Varsha think she will get away with this??? Who does this??? Your sister was so nice to let you have the child for a long while even when she tried to regulate when Archana wanted to visit him??? Sick  

She steals him and hides him.  This character has no mamta. (motherly love) I still beg the question how did she think she would have gotten away with this???? Absolutely disgusting, chi (as I spit)

She should not get away with this sister or no sister.  She is a broken vile woman, after having an abortion because she got into an argument with her Saas, they rightfully did the right thing for this character, made her infertile.  Adoption would have been too good for her.

She deserves jail, then mental help.  If they don't punish her rightly Savita will be a problem case for Manav and Archana, and also the show would not be fair.  If it was Ajit they would have jailed him so i hope they punish Varsha.

ClapClapClap

Agree with everything you have written Thumbs Up

LuvSSeverGuggu_MintySunoNa...

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Varsha does not deserve any child...She is not fit to be a mother, sister or a wife..She is the lowest form of human kind..

I hold Satish, ArMan and Sulo responsible for getting her to this point..They all have played part to some extent..But first and foremost Varsha herself for being ziddy, whimsical, insensitive, rude and cruel..To her once her mind is set on something she has to have it..Well Soham is not a thing and not available to someone else to parent him..He has 2 parents who can take care of him...Wonder how long Varsha's obsession would have lasted if she was able to keep Soham..What if she got prego in future, what would happen to Soham?  Would she love Soham the same or just like old vaishu did to Varun...Archu is the only one who has shown same or more love to Sachu being Shrav's child..

NEways Varsha needs to get arrested, spend some time in jail and than psyche ward...I would like to see what ArMan will tell the cops when they ask them how Soham was found and who had him...I bet ArMan and Sanskar ki devi Sulo will protect her...But Savita will surely let them have it...As Archu mentioned Ajit b4 anyone as a someone who could take revenge on ArMan...

Hmmm Eat your words Archu...Sometimes it is better to be quiet...As u know you got more than one person who is capable of doing so...FBD, Manju and Varsha the kidnapper and baby killer..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 20 September 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27lunzaSunoNa...

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hmmm Eat your words Archu...Sometimes it is better to be quiet...As u know you got more than one person who is capable of doing so...FBD, Manju and Varsha the kidnapper and baby killer..

Agree with your points di except for Manju.Ajit with his past record of kidnapping, abusing,plotting to harm/kill  Manav & Sachu  is a more likely suspect rather than Manju.Manju is nasty woman but don't see her stooping this low.    

Edited by shootingstar27 - 20 September 2011 at 9:19pm

LuvSSeverlunzaSunoNa...

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Agree with your points di except for Manju.Ajit with his past record of kidnapping, abusing,plotting to harm/kill  Manav & Sachu  is a more likely suspect rather than Manju.Manju is nasty woman but don't see her stooping this low.    

I agree Omana...I never thought Savita character would hurt, abuse a child or use a child to plott against Son-DIl...But I guess we have been proven wrong na...She was one mother so protective of her cubs but look what she is doing to her grand child...Than I guess anything is possible with Ajit or Manju too..CVs have stooped so low that they will make any character stoop low...If Varsha character can become a kidnapper than they might even show ArMan gifting Soham to Crazy cuckoo Varshu..Angry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 20 September 2011 at 9:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27sushkita10lunzaSunoNa...

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
she needs medical help asap ... right now she isnt fit to play any role .. be it wife , DIL , daughter or mother ...
and hell , no way is she capable of being an adoptive mother right now ... not when she is so obsessed with soham ..
now i am beginning to wonder , is she capable of being a mom to her own biological child ? maybe she .. um "loves" soham so much now , that she doesnt want to replace him with any other child in her life..

LuvSSeverSunoNa...Dabulls23

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
What Varsha really need is a shrink Approve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMeLuvSSeverlunzaSunoNa...Dabulls23

Go to top