India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

i hurt for ASR

tiktakgirl Groupbie
tiktakgirl
tiktakgirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Soo much that i feel like my heart is being squeezed dry of blood when i finally saw him cry...Broken Heart...really, it is so hard when you have a dark past as a child especially if its about family and infidelity...i don't even think that that past had a CLOSURE...the tragedy hung in the middle--suspended in the climax of pain/betrayal/fury...no forgiveness or apologies...just he and his dee left to mend their wounds alone (by not talking about it and forgetting, which is impossible)...

(these thoughts came to me after reading the spoiler of 2 characters coming in the show--one is his father who will try to hurt him further by attempting to destroy his business)..if the spoiler was true...^___^

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah-incandescentrechus

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
don't worry about the spoilers. they are not confirmed. Smile
mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Arre re re Big smile  Don't be sad.  ASR is dhinchak guy.. woh thodi der ki weakness hai.  He will be back to being rocking soon !!..

They have to show him display some emotions every now and then..otherwise it will be hard to empathise with him.  

Barun deserves a  lot of credit Clap  for making us feel for his character inspite of him being given not enough dialogues, inner monologues or freedom of facial expressions.  He has done wonders emoting and expressing himself and his inner angst.

I understand your post and it is indeed sad.  I think we will also find out sometime soon that he suffers from constant nighmares and insomnia..  It is sad..but don't worry..Khushi hai na...

She is his cure..

Or Khushi zyada bhav khayegi.. to I am next in line.. Big smileBig smile  ASR ke saare dukhon ka elaaz.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index