Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG maaneet dramatical wedding 4gotten(edited) (Page 6)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Dewdropped:  You do have a clear memory Dewdrop.  Nice post.  And I do agree with you up to a point.

When Maan made Geet his wife by blood smearing, he did it to protect her modesty and sanctity for "being Geet - the woman of many great values".  Besides, all the family knew the dangers lurking in and around KM & KC in the form of devious Naintara (I loved her evil ways that helped the story move forward!!) - the situation and circumstances demanded those dramatic moves, spontaneous as it seemed and very correct ways only Maan could direct himself by faith.  And Maan had control over all circumstances including his SRWinkLOL.  I think we finished his SR in imaginative ways even before he could sleep with his wifeLOL.

The present scenario seemed unwarranted, since none of them are in any danger of being beaten to a corner.  There seemed ample time for Jijaji to request the hands of the brides for the grooms if only he was requested to do so.  Besides the Dev-Nandu marriage is a fiasco since both had so much to do otherwise.  Yeah the yearnings of the flesh is far more than the intelligence they are endowed with, right!!LOL  Well, preeto seemed despo though since her traditional family were arranging her marriage...

Anyways, if you were talking only about the concept of marriage being very dramatic in all the three cases, yes, Maan and Geet's was the ultimate carnival, entertaining, and we held our hearts and gasped to no end.  And to think he forgot all the ingredients that added flavor to his marriage!! Isn't that what you were inferring to! Smile in your post.   I wonder at which point Maan may go in for a "total recall"LOL.

Those were the days, Dewdrop, and really nice post.   Luv.  Al.

Edited by lovetheserial - 20 September 2011 at 10:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
i hope they come back.. thnere is noting good watch in Geet noadays...

please bring the drama back...

please./...

please

dewdropred

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Hima CVs are doing serious mistakesin scripts. So what if leads are not well else everybody ,the script and the drama writers are well. I think Maan is having viral flu and the crew is suffering from MLand out of compulsion everything we are seeing it is just messed up.
Cry seeing the promo hima  don't regret my decission of going out of the city leaving my room where I watch the show with such a cool. Iam lam leaving to IIT CHENNAI to attend a workshop on reverse engneering & astrophotography.                                                                                               Any way they  Butchered Geet's charecter taking advantage of illness.I think I need not watch the show and feel bad for it Ok for Trp If i have chance Iwill watsh on starplayer ans sometimes come to IF to hear from U all.

dewdropred

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
i wish in response to maan's query that if they weded the same way, she should have replied that they married in front of everyone in a filmy way (KBM)

its strange that its only mama ji who always calls him balwant, not once any other person tried to remind him of his past...geet only told him about amritsar when he asked

and stragely, why he is not curious to meet her parents, and know more about her

dewdropred

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
wud hv luvd a lot 2 c d fb's

dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Hima mera kya hoga when GHSP will end...

Dee aa gale lag jaa...how are you dear...

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

I'm ok Mona, I really missed you Hug me too upset that our GHSP will end especially now after Mumbai and you know what, I feel closer to them and so really upset Cry

dewdropred

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

The KBM scene was very well done 

Maneet did everything well
Hasnt Mahesh Pandey left yet

dewdropred

Go to top