Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG maaneet dramatical wedding 4gotten(edited) (Page 3)

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Very nice post Dew

@mysterygurl1427

U have hit the nail on the head girl. Thats exactly what they are trying to do. I am still confused about what they are trying to show us and why the ML track is dragging so much. There must be some reason for dragging it which we are unaware of.

I noticed in yesterday's episode that Maan said he does not know if his memory will ever come back but they will make their own memories for the future...Wonder what this is leading upto. 

Anyways yesterday was a superb episode as we had a lot of GC (although very little of Maneet). But we will have to let it tide us over till such time as GC is perfectly fit again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Hima I saw the new promo . GC and DD are ill there is no need the new promo hum Maaneet old promo dekh lete ...now ye circus party ka promo dekhna pad raha hai...

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mehek25

Very nice post Dew

@mysterygurl1427

U have hit the nail on the head girl. Thats exactly what they are trying to do. I am still confused about what they are trying to show us and why the ML track is dragging so much. There must be some reason for dragging it which we are unaware of.

I noticed in yesterday's episode that Maan said he does not know if his memory will ever come back but they will make their own memories for the future...Wonder what this is leading upto. 

Anyways yesterday was a superb episode as we had a lot of GC (although very little of Maneet). But we will have to let it tide us over till such time as GC is perfectly fit again.

exactly ... i 2 felt the same thing when i heard maan saying that dialogue abt the memory ... i was telling myself ... no no ... the memory will b back ... they can't do this to maaneet ... we need maan's memory back ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hima I saw the new promo . GC and DD are ill there is no need the new promo hum Maaneet old promo dekh lete ...now ye circus party ka promo dekhna pad raha hai...

mona i agree this is what i said afetr i came 2 know abt the new promo this was my reaction ... here it is ... read ...

is this the new promo ...

the new promo is full of devini crap ... i wonder what's happening inside the GHSP PH ... why so much importance to devini ...

that MP tht day said ki he was leaving GHSP ... was that only a threaten have they not fired him yet ,... or rather say has he not left GHSP ... well if he did not have any intention then why did he make a public statement that he was leaving GHSP ... can't stick to his words ...Angry

MP Angryis spoiling the entire image of GHSP ...  who needed this promo ... we were happy with the old promo ...

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
I know that's what I was thinking too Hima, Maaneet's wedding was one of the most dramatic weddings ever and during the whole time right from KBM they had us on pins and needles well more like a roller coaster ride.LOL

Oh those good old days. This MP character isn't fit to run Geet, he has ruined the whole show and now looks like he'll be ruining the characters too. I wish there was something we all could do to have him thrown off. He's the worst we've had so far.

I really miss our old creative team, how could they abandon Geet Confused

dewdropred

dips_chim Senior Member
dips_chim
dips_chim

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

agree dear...

but now i m fed up of all this non-sense...Angry
this show is about maneet and not of this stupid jokers...
y maan is nt getting a single FB of his past with geet..

y CV's yyy????????Angry

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

I know that's what I was thinking too Hima, Maaneet's wedding was one of the most dramatic weddings ever and during the whole time right from KBM they had us on pins and needles well more like a roller coaster ride.LOL

Oh those good old days. This MP character isn't fit to run Geet, he has ruined the whole show and now looks like he'll be ruining the characters too. I wish there was something we all could do to have him thrown off. He's the worst we've had so far.

I really miss our old creative team, how could they abandon Geet Confused

dee i really wish ki MP is thrown out ... he does not deserve to be called as a writer ... we all from If can write each 1 day episode for GHSP ...

i think itz not old GHSP team who has abandoned GHSP ... its the PH who might have forced them 2 abandon GHSP ... who knows wht sort of politics are going inside the PH ...

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Mona, I too just read the written update of the promo and that's what made me so mad, what has this MP turned our Geet's character too, he's ruining her character totally.

Now the lead pair Devini and the second lead Lucky Preeto will be the focus and our Geet is gonna sit at home and play cupid to them and our Maan will be shown as special appearance, I'm thoroughly disgusted and so very disappointed, they're ruining our beloved show Cry

dewdropred

Go to top