Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Big Spoilers + 2 new characters! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 22

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info!! hopefully the selective stuff i like is true..like Shyam being exposed and everything else pretty much well lets see how it plays out!! don't want there to be extreme hatred between ArHi!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Big Spoilers + 2 new characters! (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

oh wow im super thrilled and loving this!!! so this means no contract marriage or live in track so yaaay!!!

mami's second son? but she said akash is her only son na?!?! anyways wish it was naman but i dont mind this other guy cuz he's cute...

more nafrat on da way and i hope there are some love left cuz i will get plenty of grey hairs cuz of high blood pressure Pinch

tnx heaps for sharin!!!!!

But di!!
it seems ke agle 6 months full hatredConfused
i like the track but pehle pyaar???? ki koi nishaani ya kuch?Ouch

mjht__luver22

Groupbie

mjht__luver22

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Thank You for sharing Forever_mine... 
This is going to interesting... finally shyam's truth will be revealed... yaaay sooo happy.. but im really sad/sorry for anjali she deserves to have a loving husband... instead of a husband like that backstabber shyam...
I really want arnuv and kushi to get together  soon... soo we can get to see their chemistry on screen... just like in GEET... maan and geet's chemistry is mindblowing it took them very long to get together in the starting of the show... 

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
wohoo,i think its going to be dam great...and it means no marriage track between arnav and khushi...ya yaThumbs Up...and shyamz truth to be revealed...Dancing...but if cvs are planning for such track then atleast they should show some love betweena arnav khushi...without love how their will be hate...as hate is already going on between them..

Edited by ainimonaya - 20 September 2011 at 9:31pm

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
OMGGG JUST SAW THE PROMO HOLY SHIT IM DYING I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO HAPPEN!!!!!!

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
TM, thanks for posting.

I like the part about ASR's dad being introduced and Khushi working for him ... and Shyam being exposed finally ... want to see exactly how that will impact Arnav Khushi's relationship and how it increases the hatred.

Thank god no live in or forced marriage track ... does this mean La is on her way out?

The cv's have to make sure they work in love/passion between Arnav Khushi as well as the hatred ... the promise of conflict of emotions is what drew most people to the show, so that conflict has to be shown ... In one 30 second promo, Barun and Sanaya captivated so many viewers, the cv's would be fools if they didn't capitalise on that chemistry ... And the fact that we're already getting Arhi scenes on a regular basis makes me feel that the CV's do know that ... so hoping for more drama to come ...

Cv's and the channel should also know that a very promising show is starting in October on Sony, so they really have to pull their socks up ... and probably they do realise that, which is why they've chosen October to be full of action.

Edited by DiyaS - 20 September 2011 at 9:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chinu5ashvezxxXSejalXxxInfofannaz17555

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
OMG JUST SAW THE NEW PROMO IM DYING TO SEE THE EPI OMG IT LUKS AMAZING!

geet.a

IF-Sizzlerz

geet.a

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Jeez ,thanks for ruining it!
Not that i believe most of what u say-knowing other things Wink
But itna saara kyun bola?

Edited by geet.a - 20 September 2011 at 9:42pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top