Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Big Spoilers + 2 new characters! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 22

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

wow...so basically khushi n arnav will meet no matter wht...but how does arnav marry khushi b/c of misunderstandings...!?!?!? maybe thts even more later...n omg..more hatred...uuuggghhh soo much drama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all b/c of stupid shyam !!!! maybe the new entry will be anjali's love interest...
P.S. i thought mami said tht akash was her only son...whered this new son tapkoofy from !?!?!? LOL

Maybe he is mami's illegitimate son..ROFLROFLROFL..or maybe taking into acount mami's brains that is..she forgot she had another son..ROFLROFL.

I cant see how Dhruv can be Anjali or Arnavs bro..he has to be either mami's or mama's..ROFLROFL

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 20 September 2011 at 7:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Big Spoilers + 2 new characters! (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ccuteaangel

Goldie

ccuteaangel

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Omgosh No :( That sounds horrible and it just seems like itll drag the show on forever with absolutely no progress in Khushi and Arnavs relationship. I would really love if the revelation of Shyams acts had a positive effect on their relationship instead of sending them into months and months of long downwards spiral trying to bring eachother down in hatred. So not cool, it would make the show totally different from what i enjoy about it. Fingers crossed they change their plans :)

Infofan

..Anj..

Goldie

..Anj..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Edited by vetrivelvk - 20 September 2011 at 8:07pm

LoveArnavKhushi

LoveArnavKhushi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
First of all, Thanks for sharing this news.. Embarrassed

I didn't wanted marriageor live-in track between Arhi so soon.. this storyline is quite different..
Still I feel bad for Anjali and Khushi.. As both of them are going to suffer only because of Shyam Angry

ASR's dad's entry would be a nice thing.. I really want to know if ASR's arrogant attitute is inherited from his dad LOL ASR is back to his cold behavior 'I dont care for anything or anyone'. ASR and his dad's confrontation would be a treat to watch (All past secrets would be revealed finally Smile ) 

Dhruv supporting Khushi is so much needed as ASR is trying to ruin her life... someone has to be on her side.

I understand that its total hatred track.. but we need to move out of our stable state.. change is always there.. everyone has to face it.. Smile  this will really be a different yet interesting twist and turn in story.. And I am looking forward to see it on show Embarrassed

And I am sure that Barun and Sanaya will play their roles very nicely Embarrassed  Clap

xxXSejalXxx

..Damsel..

IF-Dazzler

..Damsel..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Oh My God...so much news in one day...its hard to believe...well one thing for sure, the Arhi love story is far away...i'm actually excited for the upcoming tracks...but we will have to wait years for Arhi to unite, all because of that pervert...but then again the story has to move on somehow...so we do what we have been doing, wait and watch...looking forward to the new twists and turns...

thanks for the info

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Good story line. it should happen

desilife

desilife

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
ridiculously interesting but there is no arnav khushi relationship developing here in near future :(

Blossom06

Blossom06

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks. But it is a Shocker to know Arnav and Khushi again on a 'hate each other'  track

Post Reply New Post

Go to top