Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Big Spoilers + 2 new characters! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 22

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Thanks for these hints.

I rather think that this post was made for the purpose of understanding what viewers would like to see in the future storryline .

Yes - we know hatred is an integral part of the show, but so is love . Therefore my only request to creatives - make it a spiral of hate and love.
Without love , only hatred has no meaning , viewers will get tired very soon.

By the way - another message to creatives - Barun sobti is a great actor , utilize his comic timing , even if necesary in dreams .

Barun is great actor no doubt. he has done comedy in his previous show and he was superb. somehow i cannot see ASR doing comedy. we have seen him joke around with anji a few times. he seems to have a dry sense of humor. 

i agree with your other points though.

Edited by incandescent - 20 September 2011 at 7:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sshekar2002pup03sunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Big Spoilers + 2 new characters! (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
If this is true.. slightly disappointing for the one reason that we see absolutely no love scenes of Arnav and Khushi... we are already too tired of hatred theme going on for the past 3 months... for "mohabbat door jane na de" , there has to be mohabbat developing in the first place... which is missing already.. If CVs are going this way then they might loose a major chunk of viewership here.. !!
but on the other hand... if this means that there is no live-in or contract marriage crap stuff .. then I am happy coz at least we get to see something new and different as this was my whole and sole expectation from this Show... but yes... having said that... Arnav and Khushi chemistry should not be lost in between... else I call it quits .. Smile

Did I confuse you Tongue

Cheers,
Monsi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babeincandescentpup03

shakethebiscuit

shakethebiscuit

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
i dont want this to happen.. its all hatred then :( no no no no no

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
wow...so basically khushi n arnav will meet no matter wht...but how does arnav marry khushi b/c of misunderstandings...!?!?!? maybe thts even more later...n omg..more hatred...uuuggghhh soo much drama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all b/c of stupid shyam !!!! maybe the new entry will be anjali's love interest...
P.S. i thought mami said tht akash was her only son...whered this new son tapkoofy from !?!?!? LOL

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
plus i thought i said i dont want hatred scenes...omg..like they have few moments of rabba ve..n its supposed to be love..n then like 3 months of hatred n aukat crap..i know they said nafrat paas...but they also mentioned mohabbat...all i see is nafrat...no mohabbat...seems more like a crush to me...looking into the eyes...n thts it..mere hugging...no tlking wel  maybe w/ the eyes...but stilll thts not proper tlking...or no signs of affection n maturity in the relationship...when r they gonna develop tht !?!??!?!

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

no offence to the topic maker but if they continue hating each other, the viewers will lose interest. 

they haven't even fallen in love yet and if they become arch enemies after the maha epi then what's the point of the name ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON.

the title should be changed to KIS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON or ISS NAFRAT KO KYA NAAM DOON. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ralphseattleChinu5daisyluvsugar_babeFreshDaisy

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I dont think the CVs can afford to show only hatred there should be something in between...maybe this hatred track maybe for later after some love track..hopefully???Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Thnx 4 sharing sweets...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top