Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Big Spoilers + 2 new characters! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 22

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

i hav a few questions to the topic maker

is dis a luv story or a hate story? 

wat will happen to payash track?

if ASR-KKG hate each other in coming track then wat will happen to La. Will ASR marry her?

wat will happen to anjali? will the poor girl never find true love?

question to everyone else

why are panicking and jumping to conclusions? hav the cv's confirmed any of this?

Edited by incandescent - 20 September 2011 at 6:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Big Spoilers + 2 new characters! (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sparikh

IF-Dazzler

sparikh

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
I guess I won't be watching the show...normally the 1st 6 months are good since the story is developed only 'till then. But here if this is correct, than they have lost their marbles! It will be typical story trying to up one on another & than marrying someone else...  I guess nothing different! 

-Sona

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrksugar_babepup03

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
No offence to the original poster, but all the information given seems highly doubtful!

For one, it has been mentioned more than one times that Akash is the only son for Mama and Maami, then from where did this younger son appear?Confused

Secondly, for a hate track to develop between ASR and Khushi, there has to be a previous history to them! Unless and until, Arnav and Khushi are in a relationship / in love with one another, there would be absolutely no credibility in the so-called hate track later on!

Thirdly, Shyaam's character seems too important to be sidelined so early on!

Fourth, the creatives and the production house must be aware, that unless and until a proper love-story is shown between Arnav and Khushi, the show will never hold weight. All said and done, IPKKND is a love story and the protogonists have to fall in love and be in a relationship for the story to move forward! That seems very unlikely to happen soon enough, hence it doesn't make sense for the other things that have been mentioned in the original post to happen, so soon!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sshekar2002alishba45kdg129sugar_babe--Nargis--incandescentpup03sunaina02

nikkiapril

Groupbie

nikkiapril

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD !!!!! i dont know whether to be happy or sad. shyam's expose was expected but that it would be so drastic for arnav and khushi. all of us thought he would probably get married to khushi to save his Di's marriage. it was also mentioned somewhere about some live in relationship between Arshi

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

I honestly hope this is not the story line. I really dont want to see just another hindi serial. This is only my POV. Sorry if I am hurting any and thats not my intention. I am out of here if this is the story line. It was a cute romantic story so far which certain amount of drama. I dont want to sit in front of the TV to boil my blood by seeing the protoganist fighting when I want them to be together. CVs please dont do this.Please change the track. Please Please Please Please...Huh what a relief after venting out my frustrations.

IPKKND has had a different kind of charm to it all this while.
But if revenge, hatred and separation becomes the main thing between the leads...ufff! It'll be like a lot of the other regular daily soaps (similar to Ekta Kapoor serials)
I don't think I can watch it then. 
I was hooked on this serial, par aage pata nahin Confused

Edited by sbk2 - 20 September 2011 at 6:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babemommamia.Sad.But.True.pup03

alishba45

alishba45

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
MY GOD hope nothing as such happens I'd prefer marriage tracks anyday over these silly K serial tracks, hatred, revenge urghh already loosing interest, love story doesnt seem to appear anytime soon , seems utterly illogical and out of context tracks Confused 

but I guess I would still be keeping my hopes up until I hear this from a reliable source, no offence to topic starter Smile 

thanks for sharing what so ever 

cheers,Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babepup03sunaina02

sugar_babe

IF-Rockerz

sugar_babe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparikh

I guess I won't be watching the show...normally the 1st 6 months are good since the story is developed only 'till then. But here if this is correct, than they have lost their marbles! It will be typical story trying to up one on another & than marrying someone else...  I guess nothing different! 

-Sona

OMG Sona, I have the same feeling. I can't deal with another elastic hindi drama, honestly, what could be such a beautiful passionate love story is now tuning into just annoying drama :(

sugar_babe

IF-Rockerz

sugar_babe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

No offence to the original poster, but all the information given seems highly doubtful!

For one, it has been mentioned more than one times that Akash is the only son for Mama and Maami, then from where did this younger son appear?Confused

Secondly, for a hate track to develop between ASR and Khushi, there has to be a previous history to them! Unless and until, Arnav and Khushi are in a relationship / in love with one another, there would be absolutely no credibility in the so-called hate track later on!

Thirdly, Shyaam's character seems too important to be sidelined so early on!

Fourth, the creatives and the production house must be aware, that unless and until a proper love-story is shown between Arnav and Khushi, the show will never hold weight. All said and done, IPKKND is a love story and the protogonists have to fall in love and be in a relationship for the story to move forward! That seems very unlikely to happen soon enough, hence it doesn't make sense for the other things that have been mentioned in the original post to happen, so soon!

Oh bless you, I honestly hope the CV's read all this, all that logic is conveyed on your post.. there is no way they'll fall in love in the next 3 weeks... maybe there's a possibility, but this is wayy too drastic, its like a 180 degree turn... honestly wth is this! :(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top