Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Big Spoilers + 2 new characters! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 22

ralphseattle

Groupbie

ralphseattle

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
He has mistreated her till now n looks like more of that is gonna follow Angry

Why do they always make female lead suffer n why they can not show vice versa? I hate this!

I would have liked some cute romantic scenes but does not look like they are in store as well.

Wth...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nivii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Big Spoilers + 2 new characters! (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RushTrip-

IF-Rockerz

-RushTrip-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Forever_mine

Logged on just to give the fans this info.

Got some imp news about the show..source is private hence cant reveal it or else cant post.Smile
Big twists cumin up..beleive it at your own risk.Wink.

-Shyam's truth to be revealed in next Maha episode which will air in mid October.It will affect Anjali dramatically as a result she will lose her sense of touch coz of the shock .Shyam's character to be given an open ending..he will escape but may cum back later on in the show.

-Arnav wows to take revenge by destroying everything that is imp to Khushi ...that is her family.One by one he makes them pay oblivious of the fact that Khushi is innocent.

- Arnavs dad to be introduced ..he hires Khushi to represent his company..Khushi doesn't know he is ASR'S dad..but wows to destroy Arnav  by sinking his business.Mohan Kapoor of KMH2 tipped to enter.

-Naman Shaw who was earlier offered the role of Dhruv will now be played by Dishank Arora..of LNMDJ fame.He plays a photographer and Mamis younger son.Khushi and he will develop a sweet bro-sis friendship.

Basically high voltage drama this october..that is what i've got to know.Some characters will be making their way out while some will be making their way in.

Note:Tracks could be changed here and there but this is a brief sketch based on spoilers sides.Mods can close this topic if it is inappropriate.!

Interesting and intriguing info

but i do have some questions that you might pass to your source... i mean they might want to thrash the logic of certain aspects

1. What will Arnav do to Khushi to make her want to seek revenge by probably joining the supposed opposition or rival firm to take his business down?

2. on what qualifications will Khushi be hired by mohan kapoor to represent his company? would it be a  designer who is good with chikankari work?? so far we have not seen that other than the promo where she was doing some needle work?? or will she get a job as a model??

3. I presume Naman and Khushi will meet at work and then they develop the friendship? she a model and he a photographer??

4. How will khushi and arnav have their encounters when they are at opposite spectrum??

5. will we see a leap or a makeover of khushi into a either a successful designer/model after say 5 years??

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshalishba45niviiArnavKhushi1996Chinu5romantic.chickYazzy91-Chinnu-S.StephyInfofantvshowfanincandescent

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sun2011

Goldie

sun2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
But Mami said Akash is her only son on Teej day remember - then how Mami now has another son!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45niviikdg129ArnavKhushi1996romantic.chickYazzy91-Sruthi-

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Lol... so no love track again??... Is this show seriously a love story or is it just a hate story between the leads!!..

Thanks for the spoiler sketches!!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

Forever_mine

Forever_mine

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
@Sun11...Writers change consistently..each episode has a different writer..so who said what when... I am not aware of..I dont watch it on a consistent basis..maybe he is Akash's cousin bro.. for they all call them bros in serials.

@ Rushtrip..I dont write the show..Im just conveying what has been roughly planned..as you know it is not just one person who writes the show..but a team of senior as well as junior writers who contribute.We have to try our best to make logic out of it.Smile.And whether Khushi is a model/assistant etc..I am not aware of..I dont know how she is going to be groomed.There is  a vendetta in hiring her so her qualifications come secondary .

Basically it is revenge for their families.Arnav attacks Khushi's strength..her family and she avenges her family by attacking his strength...his business.And yeah they do want to take the hate to a level never seen before on Television.

@all..thanks.!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshYazzy91-RushTrip-xxXSejalXxx

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
OMGGG,,,i m restless now..arnei and khuhsi on a war again.new in,old out..

mommamia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

raijkjalpa_23alishba45Chinu5romantic.chickravenheartsbk2pup03

Post Reply New Post

Go to top