Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh My God...so much news in one day...its hard to believe...well one thing for sure, the Arhi love story is far away...i'm actually excited for the upcoming tracks...but we will have to wait years for Arhi to unite, all because of that pervert...but then again the story has to move on somehow...so we do what we have been doing, wait and watch...looking forward to the new twists and turns...

thanks for the info
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Good story line. it should happen
desilife thumbnail
ridiculously interesting but there is no arnav khushi relationship developing here in near future :(
Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks. But it is a Shocker to know Arnav and Khushi again on a 'hate each other'  track
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm...I haven't really watched any other shows..so not sure if I like any of these..just going by googling the pix..

ASR's dad should be some one like Kabir Bedi types..not some aaltu faaltu..and that other actor also looks very chocolaty kind..   Me No Likey ...

But I am always ok with being proven wrong..and hope these two will do a good job (if this is true)
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing:-)))
Alrt!!! we are in for a lot of drama I guess.But, the very fact that we are moving away from the original storyline as given to us initially, bothers me.After a while the intense hatred shown is so undigestible...we are not looking for "love" so soon, but some realisation by each character about the other would definitely be a treat and a inch closer to a relationship.The spoilers show the CV's are going obtuse.Hope this is just a sketch and chnages would be more towards the initial storyline.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but but,...Let the lead fall in love pehle ya poori 6 months hatred scene ???

man,i m the oly one not liking it:/
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww.. Thank you for the hugeee update..
I had a feeling that Arnav's dad was going to be introduced or something.
Thank God Shyam's identity's going to be exposed real soon but going to feel sorry for Khushi's family. :(
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow im super thrilled and loving this!!! so this means no contract marriage or live in track so yaaay!!!

mami's second son? but she said akash is her only son na?!?! anyways wish it was naman but i dont mind this other guy cuz he's cute...

more nafrat on da way and i hope there are some love left cuz i will get plenty of grey hairs cuz of high blood pressure ðŸ˜µ

tnx heaps for sharin!!!!!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!1thats so intense...
finally the story will kick off..not to forget getting rid of Shyam!
thanks!