Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
If this is true.. slightly disappointing for the one reason that we see absolutely no love scenes of Arnav and Khushi... we are already too tired of hatred theme going on for the past 3 months... for "mohabbat door jane na de" , there has to be mohabbat developing in the first place... which is missing already.. If CVs are going this way then they might loose a major chunk of viewership here.. !!
but on the other hand... if this means that there is no live-in or contract marriage crap stuff .. then I am happy coz at least we get to see something new and different as this was my whole and sole expectation from this Show... but yes... having said that... Arnav and Khushi chemistry should not be lost in between... else I call it quits .. 😊

Did I confuse you 😛

Cheers,
Monsi
shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont want this to happen.. its all hatred then :( no no no no no
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow...so basically khushi n arnav will meet no matter wht...but how does arnav marry khushi b/c of misunderstandings...!?!?!? maybe thts even more later...n omg..more hatred...uuuggghhh soo much drama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all b/c of stupid shyam !!!! maybe the new entry will be anjali's love interest...
P.S. i thought mami said tht akash was her only son...whered this new son tapkoofy from !?!?!? LOL
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plus i thought i said i dont want hatred scenes...omg..like they have few moments of rabba ve..n its supposed to be love..n then like 3 months of hatred n aukat crap..i know they said nafrat paas...but they also mentioned mohabbat...all i see is nafrat...no mohabbat...seems more like a crush to me...looking into the eyes...n thts it..mere hugging...no tlking wel  maybe w/ the eyes...but stilll thts not proper tlking...or no signs of affection n maturity in the relationship...when r they gonna develop tht !?!??!?!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

no offence to the topic maker but if they continue hating each other, the viewers will lose interest. 

they haven't even fallen in love yet and if they become arch enemies after the maha epi then what's the point of the name ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON.

the title should be changed to KIS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON or ISS NAFRAT KO KYA NAAM DOON. 

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think the CVs can afford to show only hatred there should be something in between...maybe this hatred track maybe for later after some love track..hopefully???
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sanaya11

wow...so basically khushi n arnav will meet no matter wht...but how does arnav marry khushi b/c of misunderstandings...!?!?!? maybe thts even more later...n omg..more hatred...uuuggghhh soo much drama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all b/c of stupid shyam !!!! maybe the new entry will be anjali's love interest...

P.S. i thought mami said tht akash was her only son...whered this new son tapkoofy from !?!?!? LOL

Maybe he is mami's illegitimate son..🤣🤣🤣..or maybe taking into acount mami's brains that is..she forgot she had another son..🤣🤣.

I cant see how Dhruv can be Anjali or Arnavs bro..he has to be either mami's or mama's..🤣🤣
Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Omgosh No :( That sounds horrible and it just seems like itll drag the show on forever with absolutely no progress in Khushi and Arnavs relationship. I would really love if the revelation of Shyams acts had a positive effect on their relationship instead of sending them into months and months of long downwards spiral trying to bring eachother down in hatred. So not cool, it would make the show totally different from what i enjoy about it. Fingers crossed they change their plans :)
..Anj.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing
Edited by vetrivelvk - 12 years ago
LoveArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
First of all, Thanks for sharing this news.. 😳

I didn't wanted marriageor live-in track between Arhi so soon.. this storyline is quite different..
Still I feel bad for Anjali and Khushi.. As both of them are going to suffer only because of Shyam 😡

ASR's dad's entry would be a nice thing.. I really want to know if ASR's arrogant attitute is inherited from his dad 😆 ASR is back to his cold behavior 'I dont care for anything or anyone'. ASR and his dad's confrontation would be a treat to watch (All past secrets would be revealed finally 😊 ) 

Dhruv supporting Khushi is so much needed as ASR is trying to ruin her life... someone has to be on her side.

I understand that its total hatred track.. but we need to move out of our stable state.. change is always there.. everyone has to face it.. 😊  this will really be a different yet interesting twist and turn in story.. And I am looking forward to see it on show 😳

And I am sure that Barun and Sanaya will play their roles very nicely 😳  👏