Big Spoilers + 2 new characters! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by poppy2009

No offence to the original poster, but all the information given seems highly doubtful!

For one, it has been mentioned more than one times that Akash is the only son for Mama and Maami, then from where did this younger son appear?😕

Secondly, for a hate track to develop between ASR and Khushi, there has to be a previous history to them! Unless and until, Arnav and Khushi are in a relationship / in love with one another, there would be absolutely no credibility in the so-called hate track later on!

Thirdly, Shyaam's character seems too important to be sidelined so early on!

Fourth, the creatives and the production house must be aware, that unless and until a proper love-story is shown between Arnav and Khushi, the show will never hold weight. All said and done, IPKKND is a love story and the protogonists have to fall in love and be in a relationship for the story to move forward! That seems very unlikely to happen soon enough, hence it doesn't make sense for the other things that have been mentioned in the original post to happen, so soon!

Oh bless you, I honestly hope the CV's read all this, all that logic is conveyed on your post.. there is no way they'll fall in love in the next 3 weeks... maybe there's a possibility, but this is wayy too drastic, its like a 180 degree turn... honestly wth is this! :(
Well looks like I made a mistake posting this.😕.As I said I am not the writer of this show..nor do I watch it on a regular basis..it is what I have learned from someone who is creatively involved.This is not in my hands people so stop asking me why it is this way and why it is not that way and why is it not a love story and why is it a hate story.

Thought Id just share since there could be fans who would  like to know the future storyline.I thought people would be excited since I not even a regular viewer was..guess not..it looks like you like the current happenings  in the show and want things to stick just the way they are.

And yeah they are not officially confirmed hence they are spoilers.

Mods can now close this please since it is creating panic?.

Cheers.!

xoxo
OMG these spoilers are huge Mohan joining the show, I would love if this were true. He was awesome in KMH and would definately be a great addition to the cast, especially as Arnav's father. Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
I don't know why people are panicking.  Chill.

Let the story move.  I like the angle of ASR's father, only as it reveals what happened in the past.  And while I like the end of Shyam, the destruction of Anjali's spirit in such a manner is a really bitter pill.

If the CV's follow this course, they will be fools only because the ArHi chemistry is what is the USP of this show, and what is written here means they will lead separate parallel stories.
Originally posted by Forever_mine

@ Rushtrip..I dont write the show..Im just conveying what has been roughly planned..as you know it is not just one person who writes the show..but a team of senior as well as junior writers who contribute.We have to try our best to make logic out of it.😊.And whether Khushi is a model/assistant etc..I am not aware of..I dont know how she is going to be groomed.There is  a vendetta in hiring her so her qualifications come secondary .

Basically it is revenge for their families.Arnav attacks Khushi's strength..her family and she avenges her family by attacking his strength...his business.And yeah they do want to take the hate to a level never seen before on Television.

hey thanks for your reply

and no i dont expect you to answer at all..this is for the writers to work out for sure..just making you my courier!!😃

i hope no offense taken... the way you are passing message to us may be you could tell the questions to your source to pass it on to the right people??

Thanks for these hints.

I rather think that this post was made for the purpose of understanding what viewers would like to see in the future storryline .

Yes - we know hatred is an integral part of the show, but so is love . Therefore my only request to creatives - make it a spiral of hate and love.
Without love , only hatred has no meaning , viewers will get tired very soon.

By the way - another message to creatives - Barun sobti is a great actor , utilize his comic timing , even if necesary in dreams .
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
I really dont know why people are panincking too Anu..I think this is awesome.!!🤣🤣.Dont we want the story to move ???How long can Arhi be stuck at the raizaada house and how long  can the comedy circus continue ..I am loving it man.🤣.I really want the office track back and Mohan Kapoor is a damn good actor...watch him in KMH2..Barun and him are going to rock those intense scenes Uff Hottt.!!

😔  i do not know what to say ,😆

Originally posted by poppy2009

No offence to the original poster, but all the information given seems highly doubtful!

For one, it has been mentioned more than one times that Akash is the only son for Mama and Maami, then from where did this younger son appear?😕

Secondly, for a hate track to develop between ASR and Khushi, there has to be a previous history to them! Unless and until, Arnav and Khushi are in a relationship / in love with one another, there would be absolutely no credibility in the so-called hate track later on!

Thirdly, Shyaam's character seems too important to be sidelined so early on!

Fourth, the creatives and the production house must be aware, that unless and until a proper love-story is shown between Arnav and Khushi, the show will never hold weight. All said and done, IPKKND is a love story and the protogonists have to fall in love and be in a relationship for the story to move forward! That seems very unlikely to happen soon enough, hence it doesn't make sense for the other things that have been mentioned in the original post to happen, so soon!

thanks for reminding poppy2009. mami mentioned to khushi during teej Aakash is her only son.

although it's a soap and in soaps, non-existant characters pop up ðŸ˜†

although nani mentioned dhruv once, it wasn't mentioned who he is.

Originally posted by sunaina02

Thanks for these hints.

I rather think that this post was made for the purpose of understanding what viewers would like to see in the future storryline .

Yes - we know hatred is an integral part of the show, but so is love . Therefore my only request to creatives - make it a spiral of hate and love.
Without love , only hatred has no meaning , viewers will get tired very soon.

By the way - another message to creatives - Barun sobti is a great actor , utilize his comic timing , even if necesary in dreams .

Barun is great actor no doubt. he has done comedy in his previous show and he was superb. somehow i cannot see ASR doing comedy. we have seen him joke around with anji a few times. he seems to have a dry sense of humor. 

i agree with your other points though.

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago