Mukti Bandhan

India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

Main gham ko khushi kaise keh doon- A real journey (Page 2)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

Hi Sonali...pata chala frm d posts u weren't well...hope u r fine now. Take care Smile

thanks munira.. nothing major.. some migraine types attacks.. but trying to get diagnosed.. for it.. LOL.. havent had it this week till now.. so all good as of nowSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Hi Sonali...pata chala frm d posts u weren't well...hope u r fine now. Take care Smile

thanks munira.. nothing major.. some migraine types attacks.. but trying to get diagnosed.. for it.. LOL.. havent had it this week till now.. so all good as of nowSmile
lol hum dono ko bimari bhi ek jaisi hoti hain kyaaLOLLOL
even i suffer from migraine

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

lol hum dono ko bimari bhi ek jaisi hoti hain kyaaLOLLOL
even i suffer from migraine

lmaooo.. no this is the first time.. there was a splitting  ache at the back of my head on left side.. expanding to the ear and back of the eye.. docs are suspecting migraine or muscle inflammation as of nowLOL ap pata nahi migrain hain ki nahi.. LOL

but i wont be amazed.. if we both doLOL
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Awww Sonali hope you feel better soon *hugs*.. and Anmol you too! :)

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Awww Sonali hope you feel better soon *hugs*.. and Anmol you too! :)

Zainab-jiROFL (I shld stop the ji coz its annoying nowLOL.. I mean D is toh her ji also is) but good at least you graced your presence on this pretext.. sar ka kya hain.. aaj khush.. kal naaraaz.. its been ok for 2 days now.. getting the check ups done to figure if its serious or JLT..LOL

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Zainab-jiROFL (I shld stop the ji coz its annoying nowLOL. LOL I mean D is toh her ji also is) D ki tou baat hi na karo yaar but good at least you graced your presence on this pretext.. sar ka kya hain.. aaj khush.. kal naaraaz.. its been ok for 2 days now.. getting the check ups done to figure if its serious or JLT..LOL Awww sar bhi aur tum bhi khush hi raho humesha! and InshAllah it won't be serious... waisay badi papoolar ho rahi ho bhaee kya baat hai.. warning sharning...*impressed muh* woh bhi on the aunty thing... Aunty tou mat kaho na.. aaah suddenly got the image of S in her trademark red sari and mahaan expressions saying that line ROFL

Edited by -Faith- - 21 September 2011 at 3:26pm
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
You know , yesterday's episode makes me ask many questions .

1] Does Charu who was once the epitome of dignity not know the simple etiquette of asking her husband questions ALONE , without any children present by curtly dismissing Devki saying I need to talk to him alone please ? Does ANYONE say infront of young bahu Main apne Pati ko jaanna chahti hoon etc and Be careful u may have to give Safaai ? I thought Charu was too well bred for that .

2] Why did Devki NOT answer the question that IMV asked ...Just who put you in charge of taking decisions in the Virani household ? I wanted an answer to that , as she is being very cheeky .

3] What did she mean she wanted to know the future of Vaibhav's honewaali WIFE ?  With WHAT right ? Is she Sabina's Mummy ? Guardian ?  Sister ? WHO ?

4] Why should IMV answer ANY thing to Devki ? What made her think he is answerable to her ? He had not FORCED her in this marraige , he had merely forced Sabina out . Her Grandpa relayed her YES with HER Marzi . If while signing on divorce papers she did not feel answerable to either BB or IMV , the two elders who brought about this alliance , why should IMV be in any way answerable to her about issues that r in no way related to her and strictly between him and his son ?

5] Who is Devki , a mere chit of a 24 year old girl , to talk about LIFE to any elder of IMV's age ? To talk about life or to philosophize about it , one needs to LIVE it . Has she even BEGUN living it uptill now ?  What does she know about it that she dares to teach fifty or sixty year olds about it ?

6] Who told Devki that infamous pasts can be 'washed away ' with 'LOVE" ? What kind of super bullpucky statement was that ? Where did she see it ? Infamous pasts HAUNT you for life . In her 24 year old life , whose infamous past did Devki see being washed away ?

7] For that matter , is Devki qualified to talk about 'LOVE" when she herself has not been in any relationship uptill now ? When she herself has merely experienced only a strong attraction in the teething stage for Vaibhav who never even responded to it in the slightest degree , how can she claim to be such an expert on understanding what Vaibhav is going through etc etc ?

8] BB had refused Ishvar as he did not have money for his daughter . He accepted the same Ishvar when he HAD the money and status years later for his granddaughter . What had Devki thought was the criteria of her grandfather's acceptance of Ishvar's proposal ? She need not really know the secrets of Ishvar's past for it at all , this is basic common sense . Had BB given permission coz she was at that time in 'love' with Vaibhav ? Who told her that permission for marraige is given when one experiences 'love' ? Devki was in 'love' when she married ? That today she asked BB WHAT SHOULD BE THE BUNIYAAD FOR MARRAIGE ...LOVE OR MONEY ?

9] What was she exactly accomplishing , going to now question BB about Ishvar's question etc ? Has she once thought WHERE she is headed to and WHY ? Digging worthless pasts , glorifying husband's ex , honestly , has she NO LIFE ?

10] Who was Master to give permissions like a king who disperses his durbar about go and do joint enquiry of Ishvar ? Why the pompous utterance of MOTILAL MASTER KI BIWI again yesterday if the utterance of IM VIRANI is disliked so much as arrogance ? WHO is Motilal Master ...Motilal Nehru or something ?

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 21 September 2011 at 3:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-sonali.19281mbloves

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by -Faith-

Zainab-jiROFL (I shld stop the ji coz its annoying nowLOL. LOL I mean D is toh her ji also is) D ki tou baat hi na karo yaar but good at least you graced your presence on this pretext.. sar ka kya hain.. aaj khush.. kal naaraaz.. its been ok for 2 days now.. getting the check ups done to figure if its serious or JLT..LOL Awww sar bhi aur tum bhi khush hi raho humesha! and InshAllah it won't be serious... waisay badi papoolar ho rahi ho bhaee kya baat hai.. warning sharning...*impressed muh* woh bhi on the aunty thing... Aunty tou mat kaho na.. aaah suddenly got the image of S in her trademark red sari and mahaan expressions saying that line ROFL

in total teja style... ayieee aunty.. ye kaise paploo taploo paal rakhe hain MB meinROFLROFL ek aunty aur doosra uska bhakt.. here goes my chindi statement for today.. chalo ukhaado jo ukhaadna hainLOLLOLmaine to jhanda gaad diya.. 

I know its amazing eh.. I have shamelessly done so many kaands and picked up so many fights in this SO show forum I once watched.. par chah kar bhi ek WL nahi mila.. I was telling binis tht.. and now for such a chindi reason I get warning.. whr is tht chullu bhar paaniROFLROFL

wadi yaad aa rahi hain red sari mein hawa hawai kiROFLROFL (which red sari.. press conference wala or beach wala) and dont push it.. kya pata kal ko saakshaat nazar aa jaye.. HK meinROFL

-Faith-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index