Mukti Bandhan

Main gham ko khushi kaise keh doon- A real journey

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Not one story in this show moved me as much as that of Ishwar's.. his journey towards being IMV.. and today showed me exactly why.. and debated or otherwise that remains the crux of the show.. and continues to touch a chord in me.. so I as usual dedicate this post.. to the unassumed, undervalued and misinterpreted story of IMV.. not that of rags to riches.. but that of being the best student.. one could ever ask for.. who learnt from life unapologetically.. and still does.. so To I. M. Virani our dark lord..

ye phool chaman mein kaisa khila
mali ki nazar mein pyaar nahi..

I kept wondering how or where Ishwar inherited his convictions from.. where did IMV find his roots.. when both his parents have only had disregard for his dreams .. for his ways.. where they have never attempted to look beyond their own opinion of him.. Master's confident verdict once again.. his ahankaar.. comes before his feelings for his children.. the day master would see IMV.. he would figure his feelings are his ahenkaar.. and vice versa.. they are but the same..  he appeared to be egging the 2 women to satiate his own ego for not being able to stop IMVs supposed tyranny- I was appalled by his bestowing adhikaar to Devki and Charu.. everyone is entitled to Adhikaar but Ishwar.. 😆 when he tries to exercize his rights its ahankaar.. when someone else does its but of course free rights..

haste hue kya kya dekh liya..
ab behte hain aasun behne do.. 

And of course inspired by Master's motivational speech the foolhardy ladies enter the domain.. with sarfaroshi ki tamanna🤣.. 

the sheer stupid defiance in the body language.. hurling the file on the trolly.. while the 2 month old ex bahu.. stands with her hands folded.. expecting explanations..

but as usual the nerve on the man just amazed me.. he has borne the brunt of much bigger misfortunes .. and they have only infused more pride in him.. to bother standing convicted and give justifications.. yes advice by benefit of experience he has galore if anyone cares.. 

I loved the sarcasm.. in his tone that I am happy to know you care enough to finally gather the wish to understand your husband.. 

ek khwaab khushi ka dekha nahi..
dekha jo kabhi wo bhul gaya.. 
manga hua tum kuch de na sake..
jo tumne dia.. wo sahne do... 

it was epic comedy to see a young girl with blinding ideologies give IMV sermons of love.. of how love can wash off the tainted past..🤣 oh REALLY?😆 backing off a bit.. IMVs unapologetic acceptance of unearthing Sabina's murky past.. for having the right to know the bg of anyone who wanted a Virani association was just HIM... Classic IMV conviction.. and his brazen tone.. Its not like he created the murk.. the girl has a polluted past.. its only his prerogative to show it to her.. in response to any dreams she may have had of associating with him.. and just as Charu cld have gotten him on the defensive.. he stands taller.. laughing off her attempt.. Told you.. I dont play that game of explanations😆 

Ds stupidity reigned supreme.. when she said S could be the future DIL.. and IMV blew up.. late in d day.. but rightly asking.. BY WHAT RIGHT DO YOU ENDORSE it.. your decision of compromise is a one way without an exit clause.. and dont you dare give me philosophies on love.. I build no such assumptions around me.. 

and of course the GOLDEN MOMENT.. to pretty much end any debate of Vaibhav Virani's right on questioning the Czar.. answers are given to those who are WORTHY OF IT..VV by his own deeds has lost all worth.. to stand in front of IMV.. and question his actions against the girl who is but a dynamite for V. Ind's future.. 

I couldn't help remember my CUTE reference.. as Ds love funda met An appropriate reality check..  love cant fill one stomach forget make an empire.. And you the one with lofty aspirations.. don't tell me your ideologies on love is all you have to field corporate ambitions full of political ways.. 

And yes no questions asked.. A prince who fails to deliver his own inherited responsibility will only stand to be dethroned.. It was howlarious to see Ds fallen face like she had not for once considered in her sprited crusade that she is effectively putting an end to VVs future in V. Ind.. and as a virani boy..

kya dard kisika lega koi
itna to kisime dard nahi
bahatein hue aasun aur bahe
ab aisi tassalleee rehne do.. 

A smirk at Charu's aghast face at IMVs prioritization of status symbol.. the man revealed.. tis symbol is nothing but a wall of defense to stop the society's blows.. the slaps of life to touch any of these family members.. these very family members who cant look beyond their own nose.. He has only learnt from life.. and kept it stored in his memory.. each ridicule he faced from people as Ishwar.. to be even deemed unworthy of the rich and beautiful Charulata.. to know that a man is as good as his stature is.. for most and most importantly.. for the one man whose judgement changed Ishwar's course of life.. the one man whose values the blind 24 yr old upholds as white.. 🤣 for her to know that THERE IS NO WHITE.. Its different shades of grey.. humans have emotions.. have principles and convictions.. that are always subjective.. 

And finally ending where it started.. to try and understand him..t hey have to acknowledge his much complex psyche which are more real than the glorious writings in his books.. thats only a facet of him for societal display.. and neither of the ladies have had the basic understanding of the stark realities of life to even see where he is standing.. or for that matter comes from.. so they rather live in their bubbles for their sanity and peace.. and stop pretending to understand or empathize.. coz THEY JUST CAN'T.. 

ya dil ki suno duniya walon
ya mujhko abhi chup rahne do
main gham ko khushi kaise keh doon
jo kahte hain unko kehne do..

those who stand with hoarding of morality.. those who feel the incessant need for everything around them to be pious and white.. can only shut their eyes to reality.. or protect themselves in their bubble.. coz they did not have to face life.. at its worst and harshest mode..coz they did not have to grow up tad too soon from their idealism.. coz they did not have to risk their perception of happiness and stop pursuing the mirage of joy.. for reality..  coz they did not have to learn the harsh realities that human sentiments are just as big or small as their stature in society..

and for the man who did.. and fought for his own rights in the society.. and in life.. he can't give up his belief system for some projected views of happiness.. if the idealistic lots  idea of happiness is stringent enough.. the idea that most probable emanates from fiction or philosophical work..how can they expect the convictions gained from real struggles in life to be flexible to suit their fancies..

Coz its easy to ask questions.. but life has no compulsion of giving the right answers.. all one can do is LEARN to get the answers from life's experiences.. and needless to say Ds journey towards the enlightenment of those answers are worth my attention..

and on that note.. Hail the journey and conviction of one man that stands flawed.. in the court of idealism.. but a winner in the view of realism..  

Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
An ode to IMV.. from the golden voice of Hemanta mukherjee

Ya dil ki suno duniya walon
ya mujh ko abhi chup rahne do.. 
main gham ko khushi kaise kah doon
Jo kehte hain unko kehne do

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xurEkSMhWHQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Finally edited.. in an hour🤣 and to think I had to prepare for a presentation day after.. just dawned on me.. late night.. here i come🤣
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=297slRshuoI[/YOUTUBE]

A TRIBUTE TO IMV
i so so loved him yest , finally d realises the gravity of the situation,
first time she did not reply bacl to vv for his sabina call
and pls someone shoot vv noe, i am fed up
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ya dil ki suno duniya walon
ya mujh ko abhi chup rahne do.. 
main gham ko khushi kaise kah doon
Jo kehte hain unko kehne do

👏thanx sonali ,such a beautiful & vry touchy song,i can feel the pain.
         this song is one of the gem of ind.cin."anupama" one of the best movie of dpaaji
         & of-course bango beauty.excellent movie👍🏼.o.e again thx for sharing this lov.num..
           of-course excellent post ....👏👍🏼👏
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jst saw the epi...and OH!!!!! i felt so good😊

i absolutely luved IMV today👏
the way shouted at devki😆 taunting her abt BB...luved it to the core.

and for a change, it was nice to see devki THINKING...yes that's a thing she has really not been doing since past few days. i m happy that IMV clearly stated that if VV gets sabina in HIS house..he will be ousted from V.ind. n his property⭐️ finally she understood the gravity of the situation. i m so glad IMv showed devki her place..like who r u to decide is ghar ki hone waali bahu??  

and she caught on his words abt BB😉  i hv always wanted to knw wat all does she knws abt dali n CP marriage?? just that he ws a drunkard n used to torture her mother???? is that enuff😕 she says BB is her frnd...did she never asked if u luvd ur daughter so much, y did u marry her off to a drunkard?? was he nt a drunkard wen getting married?? den wat happnd later dat he took to drinking??? TOO MANY questions. i hope devki asks all these to BB.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
@Paaji: kya gaana dala hain.. jee khush kar ditta.. seeney mein sholay.. aur jaan mein dum.. defo IMV..  so much he has been thro but just coz he doesnt show off he is just taken to be inhuman.. as I see it.. he is probably the only human.. rest are devi devta..🤣

@Mbloves: thanks buddy... these songs remind me of my childhood.. my dad wld play them on his CD player a lot..😆

@Reshamc: yesterday I was more than glad that D  got to hear all of that.. how conveniently she came and said. what do you do when you tht your guru to be mahaan and he turns out to be a low lifer..  WTH.. IMV never made any pretensions about himself.. you chose not to see beyond his books.. 

She needed to hear that you rather go and learn about life before coming and questioning me.. and even now the attitude she has about ppl is just wrong.. so juvenile.. she is still running and ready to judge everyone based on her standards.. today she will go and ask BB in a tone that's questioning him.. yes he did what brought bad consequences.. but he did not do it KNOWING it will happen.. 

every human doesnt have the same belief system.. if she can relate to VV why not to IMV, BB.. just coz they dont show themselves as victims.. CP the person who bore the brunt never once accused BB.. IMV was right.. only tht person has the right to ask Qs who is worthy of the ans.. I dont think D is there yet.. she is being juvenile delinquent.. Life isn't UTOPIA.. what is with her.. if bb has a mask I'll find another hatiyaar.. no one is maskless.. no one is clean and clear.. Even CP made some tough decisions.. the day she realizes tht.. D will have seen life and people for who they are and not judge them..

I just cldn't help 🤣 when baa started her Ishwar khud ko bhagwaan samajhta hain rant and D asks wat abt BB.. did he do the same.. and she was mute.. why baa.. why cant you present the picture to D abt one other man's actions.. why is it tht only Ishwar''s kartoots deserve your bhashan.. 

D is defo on a path of enlightenment.. life will show her the real picture now its upto her how she takes it.. she can be negative or judgmental or just see life and people for who they are.. and be objective
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sonali...pata chala frm d posts u weren't well...hope u r fine now. Take care 😊Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssshhh

Hi Sonali...pata chala frm d posts u weren't well...hope u r fine now. Take care 😊

thanks munira.. nothing major.. some migraine types attacks.. but trying to get diagnosed.. for it.. LOL.. havent had it this week till now.. so all good as of now😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

thanks munira.. nothing major.. some migraine types attacks.. but trying to get diagnosed.. for it.. LOL.. havent had it this week till now.. so all good as of now😊

lol hum dono ko bimari bhi ek jaisi hoti hain kyaa😆😆
even i suffer from migraine