Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KING OF EXPRESSIONS GURMEET CHOUDHRY (Page 117)

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

Originally posted by Abreshmina

hey Ana... Smile
though i dunno u yet... Bt i thot baat krke dekhte hain... Wink

ya dear we havent chatted here
as tum sirf yaha aati thi comment kar k chali jati thi to isliye humari baat nahi ho paye

yup...wo actually i write an FF 2 nah...to thora busy busy u noe.. N den colg assignments n ol..uff...its ol so tiring...

ya i understand yaar

it s ok
n sorry wo meri sis ki call aaye thi to mujhy jana para
hope tht we will chat next time here

m bak here babes... so wassup...???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
OK WELCOME BACK YAAR

NOTHING I WAS JUST CHATING WITH FRIENDS
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

OK WELCOME BACK YAAR

NOTHING I WAS JUST CHATING WITH FRIENDS

hehhehe... haan i saw dat on the other thread...Big smile
so wer r u from...???

ana56

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
YA DEAR
THEY R NEW FRIENDS
AS I JUST SAW THT FC TODAY
SO I THOUGHT TO CHAT WITH THEM

YA I M FROM AFGHANISTAN
BUT M LIVING IN PAK

Abby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

YA DEAR
THEY R NEW FRIENDS

YA I M FROM AFGHANISTAN
BUT M LIVING IN PAK

ohh k.. even i came across d FC today...

ana56

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

YA DEAR
THEY R NEW FRIENDS

YA I M FROM AFGHANISTAN
BUT M LIVING IN PAK

oh ok

actually i was free today so i read some topics on gf
and there i got alink to that fc
ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Top 5 Actors and Actresses of the Year 

These days Telly Stars are no less than our Bollywood stars when it comes to the fame and popularity .Our Telly Stars today not only enjoy the crazy Fan following all over India and worldwide but are also seen in several promotional events during the festive period .

spamdomain Brings you the five most popular actors and actresses of the year who have created a mass hysteria among the viewers with their popularity on small screen..

Top 5 Actors of the Year...

1) Gurmeet Choudhary :His Portrayal of Maan Singh Khurana in Star one's popular show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi made him a star overnight with a crazy Fan following .Today he is known as the Angry young man of small screen and he has become the knight in shining armour of every girl who dreams of a perfect man like Maan Singh Khurana in her life .Gurmeet started his career in Hindi Television Industry with Ramayan where he became well known as the modern day Ram and later on with his dynamic portrayal of Maan Singh Khurana in GHSP ,he became one of the most loved superstars of small screen and also won an award in the best couple category with his co-actor Drashti in the show  .

Here is what some of the fans have to say about him ..

ilovekanha says "hey GC, we love u prince from the bottom of our heart!!!
u r the world's most hottieee,handsome,sweet,cute,talanted with brain, down to earth,amazing human being,awesome,outstanding,terrific actor,pure heart, soul of ghsp, n the most important JAAN Of WE FANS...words are too less to explain UR wonderful personality prince!!!..ove u sooo much ANGEL GC...:):):):) "

Kanupriya says "prince GC, u r out of this world, just mindblowing u r!!! u rocksss GHSP by ur awesome look, acting and expressions!!!keep rocking prince!!! "

maankirashi says "GC...We love u not also bcoz ur a great actor...but ...u r a genuine person by heart...u r really appreciable...aftr so much success...u feet r still on d earth...love ur attitude... "

sptrno says "Gurmeet love u and admire u so much...Wishing u all the happiness love peace health success and may all ur dreams come true dear...Eagerly waiting for more of beautiful magical MAANEET maahi moments upcoming week...All the best for surat trip and v r sure once again Our MAANEET GC DD will rock!..Long live Our Divine Dreamy Unique GHSP MAANEET maahi Our Life Heart Soul.GHSP MAANEET r the bestest of the best...GHSP MAANEET MAANEETIANS Rock...Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN "
maankipriya says "GC...U R D REAL HERO...NO1 CAN EVR EVR EVR MATCH U...U R D MAN WID MAGNIFICENT PERSONALITY...TRULY AWESOME...ADORABLE ...WE LOVE U GURMEET CHAUDHARY... "

dash_Aryan says "Gurmeet ! can't imagine watching anything else on the small Screen but "U" Now...GOD BLESS U & WISH U ALL THE BEST & SHINE THROUGH OUT YR LIFE... "

1)Drashti Dhami :Her portrayal of the title character Geet in star one's popular show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi won her lots of accolades and fame overnight and she became one of the top female actors on small screen today with her growing popularity and increasing fan following every passing day .She started her career with Dil Mil Gaye where she played a vivacious role of Muskaan but the character of Geet not only gave her instant popularity but she also won the best couple award with her co-actor Gurmeet in the same show .Today she is one of the most love female actors of small screen.

Here is what some of the fans have to say about her ..

ravi9999 says "Hey Princess ,Loved your acting in geet . You are truly an Exemplary of Perfection .October is defo a treat with ITA & SPA on the blocks ;-P Awaiting it with super Excitement :D "

afrz says : "DD love u so much. u r the best actress in the indian TV industry. u r the expression queen. u r a total package. a perfect mixture of beauty and brain. love u so much. "

SkinDeepBeauty says "Drashti , I'm loving your performance in ghsp . To add to it , your performances in these award functions is simply like a Cherry on Top .Love you Sweetheart :D 

lovetheserial says "Drashti, you are fabulous all the way. I am waiting to watch you in action with MSK(GC) in the village. I want a hot scene, b'cause you are fabulous with expressions. Thank you. Luv. Al. "

anjali87 says "hi DD you are so beautiful & talented ur performance in yesterday's episode was superb it was a brilliant you are truely fabulous actress... u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH keep rocking "

Simmi90 says "love u drashti!! u are an amazing actress!! when u cry we all start to cry when you laugh we all start to laugh...and that is a sign of an excellent actress that is totally in he role!!:) love u!!!:)"

Abby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

YA DEAR
THEY R NEW FRIENDS

YA I M FROM AFGHANISTAN
BUT M LIVING IN PAK

oh ok

actually i was free today so i read some topics on gf
and there i got alink to that fc

nop.. i got a pm... Smile

ana56

Go to top