HUG & KISS the CM & RELEASE your comments ;B2B#62 - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago

hmmm...i guess its gonna be another night of posting siggiesπŸ˜†

maaneet almost there😍
hey guys! Jess is done her HW!  So here i come baby! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Finally, it took u years to notice and reply

anywho today was a very wierd day.. This guy was staring at me for like a long time, and then he comes up to me and pokes me and says hi.. so i was like hi and then right b4 i was gonna say do i know u. he's like i love ur smile.. and then walked away and i was wht?πŸ€“ This guys doesn't even know how to flirt. πŸ₯±

jess...sorry...but i was looking at maya's poll and she has so many trailers that it took me forever to come back to b2b😳...omg he poked you???😲...you should have slapped him!!!!...was he cute???πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by undisclosed

jess...sorry...but i was looking at maya's poll and she has so many trailers that it took me forever to come back to b2b😳...omg he poked you???😲...you should have slapped him!!!!...was he cute???πŸ˜‰

LOL! I'm not violent! Cute? Hm he was a white kid (not to be racist) wearing shorts and a cool t-shirt😎
looking ganster-ish buhh i found him sweet.. i have no idea why... heard he's smart .. :)😳

omg jess...i guess it would not be ok to slap himπŸ˜†...but don't let boys touch youπŸ˜ƒ...so did you find him cute??????