Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Behna here, not boss - you need to get yourself on that poll, I need a date😡  You have escaped for too long😊

put me at the end, need to come up with a dhama poll which will ensure maximum 39 sizes winterboots😆
kirti_fiji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

@mishu...stop challenging me...😡...I didnt run away just remind silent😆..

@kirti...what is this devadasi thingy...u seem to be hitting on ur jiju even in his absence😆

devdas is person who drinks and is taali well i am kinda recovering from my afternoon taaliness so i am female devdas thus devdasi

and absnce makes the thuming (heart) fonder😳
-Nightingale- thumbnail

@kirti...u drank in the afternoon.😳...I mean people generally do it at night or u r like mamaji😆😆😆

@mishu...stop challenging me...😡...I didnt run away just remind silent😆..

@kirti...what is this devadasi thingy...u seem to be hitting on ur jiju even in his absence😆

I want you to speak, not remain silent & Naz, I don't want you to think that I am partial towards some & not others, how about I give you that 1 week time when I am MIA to work it out with her and when I come back, I should see you both together, you can see she is very willing to, she has approached you many times👏
Have to run the mom-taxi now, will expect to see an answer when I am back🤗
kirti_fiji thumbnail

@kirti...u drank in the afternoon.😳...I mean people generally do it at night or u r like mamaji😆😆😆

at least something good out of all the crap we have been seeing this week
celebration is afternoon and i missed lunch so empty stomack plus alcohol equals full taali mamaji devdasi style
-Nightingale- thumbnail

@guruji...so todays teaching were not to drink wtih empty stomach...FYI..i dont drink with even full stomach😆😆😆

@Mish...Do you want me to fake friendship with someone who brokeup for you...tell me i will do it just for u😳😳😳
kirti_fiji thumbnail

@guruji...so todays teaching were not to drink wtih empty stomach...FYI..i dont drink with even full stomach😆😆😆

@Mish...Do you want me to fake friendship with someone who brokeup for you...tell me i will do it just for u😳😳😳

thats good dont drink not good for the striking neurons😆
-Nightingale- thumbnail

guruji...i understand that u r chemisty techuji...but is it necessary that u talk always about neurons...😆😆😆😆

kirti_fiji thumbnail

guruji...i understand that u r chemisty techuji...but is it necessary that u talk always about neurons...😆

do you know its a chemical reaction that caused neurons to funtion, a influx of ca and K 😆
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

do you know its a chemical reaction that caused neurons to funtion, a influx of ca and K 😆

guruji..😲...in open words ...dont bring Chemistry here😳