Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

😡 When Naz doesn't know how to sweat without doing anything, how will she know this😲

Well, you could always explain it to her😕
RiMa_972 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

@mishu...where are u going for 1 week mishu😛

@Rosh...stop laugh...nahi patha toh nahi patha...kaise patha hoga😆

Knowledge is to be shared👏
Mish will explain😆

Originally posted by: riza792

Knowledge is to be shared👏
Mish will explain😆

Of course, get your addendums ready🤔
RiMa_972 thumbnail

Of course, get your addendums ready🤔

what ready?😕
If the zipper is intact, you will find a piece of chicken-strip with 2 pieces of chicken-nuggets, all very juicy of course, waiting for the customer to suck on them😳
If the zipper is broken, then you will find a long kaala-jamoon peeping out for the customer to approach it, but in order to buy it, there is a bit of extra money you have to pay & extra effort - I will let thaangi explain why & how😆
RiMa_972 thumbnail

If the zipper is intact, you will find a piece of chicken-strip with 2 pieces of chicken-nuggets, all very juicy of course, waiting for the customer to suck on them😳
If the zipper is broken, then you will find a long kaala-jamoon peeping out for the customer to approach it, but in order to buy it, there is a bit of extra money you have to pay & extra effort - I will let thaangi explain why & how😆

🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣

Call me dim or dumb,but I have no idea about the how or why😕
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ladies🤣🤣🤣...i dont want details. as of now...n when I feel I need it I will call u up both ...spare me😲😲😲

RiMa_972 thumbnail

ladies🤣🤣🤣...i dont want details. as of now...n when I feel I need it I will call u up both ...spare me😲😲😲

🤣..🤣..🤣...🤣

I don't want you to spend so much money to call me😲  I had high-hopes on my thaangi, but she let me down, so let me explain😃.  Why - because the jamoon is so soft, it is supported😛 How -one has to slowly get those left & right-supports out, ouch one at a time through the zipper😊  Extra-money to fix the zipper for a smoother sailing next time. Jamoons don't like to be pinched😳
Thaangi - on a serious note, thank you for coming to B2B by "listening" to me🤗🤗🤗🤗I don't mind you calling me meanie, but still obliging, as this place is never the same without everyone being in Peace🤗🤗🤗

Naz🤗🤗 - hopefully, you will still be here and think about my plea for peace as after today, I think I will see you only on 3rd.🤗🤗